Chapter 2

We eat in silence for the next 10 minutes which is great, I don't really feel like talking I spend my days talking. "So Cassie" Reid breaks the silence, " What are your plans for your birthday next week?" Sam and Taylor look at me with confusion, Lily and Reid are the only 2 people who know when my birthday is.

"I don't have any plans, probably just stay home and watch movies like every other year"I respond. 

Taylor looks at me surprised, but I like being home and just laying down with no worries.

"We have to do something Cassie you never get to do anything fun, one day won't hurt you" Reid says

In the 2 years we were together we never went out we always stayed home and cuddled some kissing here and there but never anything else.

Truth is I didn't like celebrating my birthday ever since my parents died. They always celebrated my birthday, threw parties for me and bought me presents, even my aunt and uncle tried to but I never showed interest after my parents passing. So, they just stopped celebrating them they always got me a cake though I guess i couldn't blame them they were trying.

"I don't think so guys I'm just going to stay home and watch movies" I answered. "Boring" Sam said raising his voice.

"Just think about it okay, we can go out and celebrate all of us together" Taylor smiled.

"Okay I will" I tried to sound as convincing as possible. I said my goodbyes as I got up to head back to work.

The rest of my shift went by pretty quickly, running around really helped the time go by. It was 9:30 by the time I got in my car to  head home.

As I opened the door to the condo I hoped lily was asleep so I could relax, but as I looked around I saw lily coming down the stairs wearing a very revealing silver sequin dress with slits on the sides and bearly covering anything. She matched her look with gray strapped heels and a full face make up, she always managed to look pretty.

"Hey how was work" she asks eagerly

She always has so much energy I don't know where she gets it from. She runs towards me and gives me a bear hug.

"It was good same as always, you know" I respond. "Where are you going to this late" I question her.

" Just checking out this new club with some friends, you should come with" she says eagerly.
" I thought I was your only friend" I say pretending to be hurt. She chuckles " I have a life you know, Unlike you who spends her life in a hospital" she roles her eyes.

"Ouch" I exaggerate

"Let's go maybe you'll get laid which is what you really need" she laughs.

I slap her arm gently and she pretends she's hurt. Just as I'm about to tell her to be safe she looks at her phone and hugs me goodbye, but right before she closes the door she looks back and says " just because you didn't come tonight doesn't mean your safe for your birthday I have the whole day planned for us already". Before I can say anything she closes the door and I'm left inside the condo all alone.

I head upstairs and change into my pajamas, it's nights like this where I miss being with someone to cuddle with and talk to. Quickly I shake that thought out of my head and lay down facing the ceiling. I try and come up with excuses to get out of whatever lily has planned for us, maybe it won't be to bad I think to myself. As I'm laying there thinking of what could be I drift away to peaceful sleep. Never could I have imagined what was actually to come, I wish I did I would have never agreed to what lily had planned.

Hey guys,
I know it's a little slow but I promise it'll pick up I gotta introduce you guys to everyone first so you guys know the back stories! I hope you keep reading and your enjoying so far. Xoxo