Chapter 49

My hands violently remove his shirt pulling it off over his head, I pull away from his embrace to fully take in his beautiful torso. Placing my hands on his chest I slowly move them up and down making sure I feel every muscle. Once I've had my fill I trail down to his pijama bottoms using my index fingers I play with the waist band of his pants and then pull the strings to loosen his pants. Cole throws his head back and lets out a small moan which sends sparks down my legs. My mind keeps telling me to stop, but hearing what I do to him is like all the stories you read about sailors hearing sirens sing in the ocean which ultimately lured them into a trap. With his voice I am lost traveling into the unknown with only him to guide me either to paradise or to my complete destruction. As if, reading my mind his eyes snap open and he crashes his lips to mine with desperation not giving me a chance to change my mind, I run my hands through his hair wanting to be closer to him.
His hands grab the back of my neck then down my back sliding to my bottom as he squeezes my ass with both hands. His lips move to my neck where he takes a small bite  knocking down the last wall I had up. Sucking on my neck he starts to unbutton my top and lets it drop behind me a small moan coming out of me. 

"So beautiful." He whispers as he takes a step back drinking in the sight of my half naked body.

I take the opportunity to shift power and pull his pants and boxers down in one swift move, causing his erection to spring free, Was he always this big? How could I forget? I drop to my knees and grab hold of him sliding my hand up and down his length but just as fast as I dropped down is how fast panic starts to set in when I realize I have no idea what I'm doing. 

"You don't have to do this Cassie" he says reading my mind once again.
" I want to. I'm just not as experienced as the girls you are used to" I answer honestly

"Stop Cassie don't ever fucking say that again!" he growls

Slowly I put my mouth on the tip and lick it before pushing it in my mouth instantly earning an aroused moan from Cole which I want to hear again and again.

"Fuck Cassie, you're killing me" he manages to let out

I decide to take my time tasting him, licking him and then pushing all of him down my throat as deep as I can before I gag. With every pump I can feel him getting harder and harder making me suck harder and go faster. As I try to pick up the speed he grabs a fist full of my hair trying to take control pushing my head down a little further each thrust and becoming more and more aggressive making him lose control little by little before my eyes.

"That feels good, you're driving me crazy watching my cock filling your mouth like that." he says as our eyes lock on each other and thats all I have to do to send him over the edge. 

"I'm going to come if you don't want it you need to stop now!" he is able to let out in a broken grunt but I am determined to do this. I feel his warm seed spilling down my throat as I swallow it, I always thought it would be worse from all the stories I've heard from Lily

"Fuck Cassie I thought you didn't know what you were doing!" He says with deep breathes 

" I didn't" I say wiping my mouth and feeling brave sucking my thumb as if savoring the last of his cum knowing well what it'll do to him.
"Oh, so thats the game we're playing" he gives me a sexy smirk as he picks me up so i'm standing on my feet.
"I have no idea what you're talking about,  but i'm suddenly tired maybe I'll go back to bed. " I give him a fake yawn trying to stay as seductive as possible turning my back to him and walking away as I slide my bottoms off painfully slow.

"Hell no you don't!" I suddenly feel arms hugging me easily lifting me into the room as I yelp playfully 
"My turn!" He lightly drops me on the bed with a huge grin across his face. 
"You think you can tease me and expect me not to react or do as I please with you? Baby do you know who I am?" he says dropping to his knees on the edge of the bed
"You are about to learn exactly who Cole Davis is." he promises as he pulls my legs apart and pulling me down in one swift move. In this moment I mentally thank Lily for forcing me to always be prepared with my private area.
"Let's see what we have here.. Shall we play a game Cassie? I call it  how wet can I get you?" he says as never leaving his eyes off me then his fingers lightly slide up and down my lips each time teasing me more and more at my entrance. I shift wanting to feel him inside me but he wants to torture me ofcourse. 
"Not yet baby, you think you can tease me, make my dick hard, make me come in that pretty little mouth and you'll just get away with it"  he starts playing with my clit slowly
" First, let's see how good you taste." He says as he oh so slowly licks my clit
"Cole I need you inside me!" I plead wanting to feel close to him and impatiently needing the release
"Not yet baby especially when you taste this good" he says as he slides one finger inside me.
His tongue starts circling my sensitive area as he pushes another finger inside me. I feel him pick up the pace as the licks and sucks turn hungrier. I feel my orgasm forming as he slams his fingers in and out of me his mouth never leaving my sensitive area. Then he slows down pulling his fingers out as he spread the juices coming out of me up and down my lips.

 "Do you know how good you taste Cassie. I can stay here buried between your legs forever." he lets out as his fingers made his way back inside me. This time slamming into me as if he was on a mission.

"Ah..Cole! Yes right there that feels good. I can feel it coming." I let out feeling a spark coming int the pit of my stomach.

"You taste fucking delicious." His eyes burn through my face as the orgasm takes over and I ride the pleasure  wave that only he can give me. 
Moving up he kisses me and I can taste myself on his mouth as the kiss grows hungrier I feel his erection directly at my entrance ready to take me prisoner.
"Do you have protection I don't want to catch anything from one of the skanks you've probably been with" I stop him mentally slapping myself for not thinking about this earlier but also not wanting to ruin the moment.
"I haven't been with anyone since I met you Cassie trust me. I've never gone raw with anyone..Ever.. I've never wanted to....Only you." He says as he enters me like it's the first time.

I feel like my body has been sleeping for years and with just one touch he has woken me from  a deep slumber as I feel him push himself all the way inside me. 

"Oh Fuck, Cassie we fit perfectly can you feel it too" he moans and all I can do is nod. 

He thrusts in and out of me at first  painfully slow as if he was trying to savor each thrust but then each time a little faster and harder. Being able to feel all of him is indescribable, and knowing only with me has he gone bare is enough to cause my muscles to contract around him with arousal. I feel him get harder and harder as he picks up the pace going in and out of me.

"Cole!" is all I can muster out.

"Come for me baby. I want to feel your wet pussy as I come. I want to feel your walls pulsating around me. Give it to me." with that I erupt into another orgasm with him finishing with me as I yell his name over and over with pleasure. With one final thrust he spills all of his seed inside me and I can feel him pulsating around me as we ride the rest of our orgasm together. We stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds with out a word only so many unspoken emotions, slowly he pulls out of me and lays next to me turning me so my back is to him and then pulling me into his arms.
"I love you Cassie" he whispers as he tightens his grip on me.