Chapter 34

Cassie

Finally getting to the entrance of the tent there are 2 security guards on each side of the doors and more spread out across the outside of the tent. Come to think of it there is security everywhere what is the need for it?

Everything is like a winter wonderland, everywhere you look it is decorated in all white. As soon as you enter you are captivated by all the decorations, the top is decorated with beautiful cascading white flowers that are magnified with the choice of lighting. Although the lighting is a little more intimate, the way it's hitting the decorations you can't help but be in awe. Not to mention the tables that are covered with white table cloths along with white and gold chiavari chairs. Don't even get me started on the centerpieces each table has exactly 32 white roses and 11 chairs are set in each table.

The diamonds on the centerpieces that hold the flower bouquets look stunning, and of course they had to give everyone a bunch of different size cups and 3 different kinds of forks. What is it with rich people?

Once taking everything in I catch a glimpse of Cole who is starring at me like if he's waiting for me to give my opinion.

"Yes?" I ask

"Were you ready to sit down our table is this way." He chuckles as he points me toward our table.

We were given table number 9, my lucky number. Once at the table we sit down and I see our menu is waiting on top of the plate in front of us, not wanting to be nosy I don't touch it until Cole grabs his. I look around while looking at the menu and I notice no one is sitting at our table as people start filling up the tent. Lily is sitting in the table next to us so I don't feel too abandoned.

"You seem nervous?" Cole whispers in my ear

"Just a little why is no one sitting with us?" I dare to ask

"You think I want to share you with anyone?" He smirks as I feel his hand on my lap.

I feel my face turn red instantly. What is he doing? Soon everyone is seated and Cole gets up on the stage that's been set up in front of us. As he gets up I can't help but admire how he looks as he walks away. He's in an all white tuxedo with the buttons being the only thing of color. I zone out starring at him and his perfect ass and forget to turn away once he reaches the stage, so he catches me checking him out and yet again in less that 10 minutes my face turns like a tomato. Cole smirks at me but no one knows why so I'm safe, well except Lily who is giving me her you want it bad but your acting like you don't look.

" Welcome everyone and thank you for coming this evening I know there has been a lot of movement and uncertainty but I assure you everything is fine. Which is why we are all here celebrating and having a good time, so eat drink and enjoy on behalf of the Davis family." Cole says before getting off the stage and walking to his seat next to me as everyone claps.

Right after he sits down the waiters come out with the food we chose from the menus. They start with our table and make there way to the other tables, as the chatter everywhere goes up. After a 5 course meal I'm stuffed I had to force myself to keep eating after the first 2, it's rude not to at least nibble on everything they bring you. The downside is now I feel bloated in this dress so I don't want to stand up and risk looking like I'm 4 months pregnant.

I feel a hand on my thigh for the second time tonight and I try not to look at him, instead I decide to give him a run for his money. I move closer to him and start stroking his thigh moving my hand up and down every time getting a little closer to his genitals. Torturing him with every stroke because I'm just denying him the pleasure he longs for, in all honesty it makes me feel powerful knowing I have this control over him with just one hand.

"Come with me." Cole grabs my hand and pulls me inside the house

"Where are we going? Cole?" I ask trying to keep up while Cole keeps a hold of my hand.

We walk up 2 flights of stairs and into a huge room that's dark the only light coming in is from a huge window that has no curtains. I step in trying to find a light switch as I hear the door close behind me I get a little startled. I then feel arms around my waist and I soon feel lips trailing kisses on my neck causing a moan to escape my lips.

"You've been teasing me all night I can't take it anymore!" Cole says as he keeps kissing my neck

I reach around and grab a fistful of his hair and tug on it a little which only makes Cole's kisses to be hungrier. Soon he tugs at my dress and I hear one of the buttons bounce on the floor.

"You ripped my dress!" I yell at Cole

"I'll buy you 50 more if you want." He says pulling off my dress

I don't really care for the dress at the moment, I just want to rip off his shirt and uncover those beautiful abs. So I pull off his tie and unbutton his shirt and his pants, taking them both off in record time. Putting one hand in each of my thighs in one swift movement he lifts me and pushes me against a wall as our lips never pull apart.

"You make me so crazy Cassie. I want you! I want you now!" He says as if i'm oxygen and he's trying to breathe me in.

"Then take me... I'm here" is all I can to say to him before he attacks my mouth with his.

Soon we're falling on a bed with Cole landing on top of me neither of us wanting to pull away. He takes of my bra and trails kisses from my neck down to my breasts. Sucking on one he starts massaging the other with his hand.

The whole time being gentle because he knows I'm not used to this, he stood and our eyes lock as I reach for his face and pull it down to kiss him some more. He sits up and pulls off my underwear and slides his boxers down, coming back on me he reaches over next to the bed and opens a drawer pulling out a small foil.

"I want to try" I say grabbing the foil from his hand and open it with my mouth

I pull out the condom and toss the foil to the side, I then slide it on to his penis and stroke it a little before Cole grows impatient and pulls my hand away and starts touching my sex. I feel tingling on my lower stomach and I soon feel him at my entrance as he slowly pushes inside me. I gasp at the unfamiliar feeling as he pushes in and out of me slowly at first but then quickly picking up the pace.

"Are you okay?" He asks

But I can't answer I can only moan in pleasure, which only makes Cole thrust into me harder and each time deeper bringing us closer to our release.

"You feel so tight.. God it feels so good!"

"Don't stop Cole!!" I cry as I grab on to his back and squeeze with pleasure causing both of us to find our release together. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this feeling.