Chapter 20

Cassie

I can't believe this is actually happening, I'm here in a hotel room in Paris making out with a super hot guy who I bearly know.

His kisses are gentle and his arms are soft against my skin. He kisses my neck and then trails up my jaw to my lips being very careful. I drop my hands from his back the front of his pants unbuttoning them and pushing them down off him. He takes that as an invitation to keep going and before I know it he pulls me down to the bed and climbs on top of me. Never letting go of me and never being rough, he runs his hand gently up and down my arm as he looks at my naked body in front of him. I suddenly feel shy because no man has ever seen me naked and I'm pretty sure Cole has looked at many women.

"You are so beautiful Cassie" he says hungrily

Unsure of what to say back instead I place my hand by his ear and slowly move it up and down. When I do he closes his eyes savoring my touch. Softly his hands work there way down my stomach until he reaches my underwear, then he slowly pulls them down until they are completely off kissing my ankles all the way up to my thighs. My heart starts pounding harder than it ever has before, as he reaches my hips. He spreads my legs apart of with his hand starts rubbing circles on my sex.
I close my eyes not knowing how to react but trying to take in the sensation.

"Just relax, and if you feel any pain let me know. Just trust me I'll take care of you" he kindly says

I relax the muscles I hadn't noticed were tense, and I embrace the feeling. He licks two of his fingers and starts circling again. Then he stops and bends down and starts to lick me which causes a small moan to escape my lips. This feeling is new but it feels good. As he's licking me I feel his finger at my entrance, I guess he notices I tense up because he stops.

"I'm going to start with one finger inside so you won't feel uncomfortable"

Unable to talk I just nod and he goes back down. I close my eyes as he slips one finger inside me, I let out a gasp as he pulls out and goes back in. Slowly repeating this motion as he's licking my area until I feel the electricity shoot up to my stomach which causes me to moan loudly. I let go riding the orgasm all the way through longing to feel that again and again. I had never experienced an orgasm and here I was my first time getting fingered and having an orgasm, I had always heard the girls at work complaining about not being able to orgasm because there boyfriends couldn't find the spot. Cole was no rookie he knew exactly what he was doing and he made me feel so good. I tried controlling my breathing as he slowly slid his finger out of me still feeling the tingle as he pulled out.

Climbing off the bed to get his pants I felt a little embarrassed thinking he was just going to leave me but instead pulls out a condom from his wallet. Causing me to smile for a second so he wouldn't see me.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You can't take it back after Cassie and I don't want you to hate me." He says

"I'm sure now stop asking before I get really mad"

He smiles and climbs back on the bed with me touching his lips with mine as our lips begin to move in sync. Small kisses turn into hunger kisses, quickly becoming lustful kisses. I put my arms on his back squeezing it gently signaling him I was ready, he pulls back and rips open the packet with his teeth. He pulls out the condom and slowly slides it on himself never loosing eye contact with me.

"I'm going to go slowly at first and when you feel comfortable I'll pick up the pace" he reassures me

As I open my legs I feel him at my entrance, never looking away he slowly pushes inside of me as I wince from the foreign object inside of me. He stays still for a moment giving me time to familiarize the feeling.

"I'm going to start moving now" he says after a minute as I loosen up a bit

Slowly he starts to move in and out of me, as each thrust begins to feel less painful and more pleasure-able.

"Are you okay?" He asks

"Y..yes" I reply letting a small moan escape with my response

"I'm going to pick up the pace now"

He starts to move and our bodies move as one as if they were meant to be together. Both of us moaning with every thrust, our bodies sweaty from the passion and heat formed by the two of us. He starts to really move and what was once pain is now replaced with pleasure and hunger for him and his touch.

"Come on baby cum for me" he whispers in my ear and I know in that moment my body is prisoner to him.

Making me cum undone as I let go loudly not caring if anyone can hear me. Scratching his back as I feel the electricity shooting inside me, which makes him let go making both of us cum undone together. Leaving us both breathless and unable to say a word, just our bodies together as one.

So many things that were going through my mind were replaced with emptiness and pure bliss, as he discarded the condom and pulled me into his arms until we drifted to a peaceful sleep. In that moment I knew I made the right choice in being with him. Little did I know it was the biggest mistake of my life and I would come to regret it.