Chapter 47

"Names?" The short well dressed man asks at the door

"Cassie? Lily?" Lily responds puzzled

"We have your private table stocked and ready, Jessica will take you. Have fun!"

"You got us a private table or was this on the boyfriend as well?" I yell at Lily as we walk through the noisy club

" I didn't do this I swear! I never told him what we were doing!" She responds honestly

We're guided to our private table which is away from the crowd of people who can't even walk without bumping into someone. I'm actually glad to be up here because it's so crowded down there, this way we won't be bothered. Lily pours us our first set of shots as we give each other the "cheers bitch"look. It takes about 3 shots before I feel the warmth hit my body which lets me loosen up a little bit and relaxes my body. Lilly notices so she pulls me to dance with her even though I probably look like an idiot. At this point we don't even care because we're never going to see these people again. I came here to unwind and get my mind off everything going on back home, so if that means dancing the night away then that's what I'll do.

After a few dances the shots are finally hitting our bladders.

"I have to pee!!" Lilly screams in my ear as I rub it from her yelling.

I sign with my hands that I'll go with her and we walk to the restroom. Of course we can't even make it to the restroom without guys coming up to us asking us to dance or offering to buy us a drink. It's flattering getting attention from guys but I'm here to have some fun with my best friend who knows if and when we'll be able to do this again.

Walking back to our table we see an unknown guy sitting in our area, great we're going to have to deal with a potentially drunk guy sitting at the wrong table. The unknown guy stands up and I feel relief thinking he's getting up to leave, but instead he turns around to face us. Immediately Lilly runs towards the table when she sees the unfamiliar guy is really Oscar. I on the other hand tense up thinking that Cole could be somewhere near by.

He smiles and waves hello when I approach as Lilly holds on to him as if she hadn't seen him in years. I think he notices my nervousness so he comes near me and talks into my ear "he's not here it's just me and Omar". Going back to Lilly's side he offers me a half smile to reassure me so I ease up.

"Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!" Is all I hear for the next 2, 3 or maybe 4 hours. Lilly has been having the time of her life which makes me happy, she has always seemed happy to the world but until you live with her you don't see that she's actually very insecure about herself. She is my best friend and I would do anything for her,  she has saved me in more ways than one I owe her everything. At this point I have no idea how many shots we've had I stopped counting at about 8.  As it gets later and the drinks keep coming every thing starts getting fuzzier and the men get better looking.

"Do you want to dance?" Fuzzy man yells in my ear

I shrug and start dancing with the fuzzy man, alcohol will do that to you. Normal Cassie would never dance with a random guy. I don't even question how he got into our area or if my friends realize what I'm doing. Surely they wouldn't let me dance with a weirdo or a creep. Right?

Stop Cassie have fun and let loose you deserve this, you work your butt off all day every day. I have to keep reminding myself to have fun. We keep drinking and dancing until who knows what time, it's all a blur to me by the 20th shot.