Chapter 46

Bzzz....Bzzz...Bzzz...Bzzz...Bzzz...Bzzz

"We said no phones this weekend turn it off!..... And since when do you have a flip phone?" Lily questions me as the airplane begins its descent. Thankfully she is distracted by the flight attendants letting us know we are preparing to land. I keep getting calls from the stupid burner phone but I don't answer because they want something I simply can't give them. I don't plan on ever seeing Cole again so they need to figure it out without me, it would be great to be able to speak to my father alone for a second. I need answers, I deserve to know the WHOLE story. I haven't even told Lily about my father being alive and honestly I don't plan to it's easier to just pretend he's still dead. But, then again it would be nice to have someone to tell everything too, she could help me navigate through my thoughts and feelings.

"Please stay seated until the captains turns off the seatbelt lights. Once off you can begin unbuckling your seatbelts and grabbing your bags from the overhead compartment and exit the cabin, Thank you for flying Air Canada we hope your flight was comfortable." The flight attendant speaks interrupting my thought.

"Let's go!! We have lots to do and so little time, I'm not wasting it here so move that tiny little butt!" Lily pushes me

"Hey! It's not THAT tiny!" I swat her playfully

We finally make it out of the airport after 2 security checks, a missing luggage, and a mix up with our rental car. We didn't even need one but Lily insisted because you never know! Once inside the car we speed off to the strip and our hotel.

" I expect to see crazy Cassie this trip! None of that quiet and always saying no Cassie! Got it?" Lily turns to look at me on a red light.

" I promise I will try that's the best I can do for now." I shoot her a sorry look

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have you all set with our presidential suite, for 3 nights is that correct?" the very nice front desk clerk tells us as we shoot a confused look her way.

"I'm sorry we were booked on a regular two queen room." I respond

" It looks like you were upgraded by a Mr.Davis? Oscar? Is what it says here , its paid for already but I can always put you in the double if you'd like" she smiles nervously

"We'll take the suite thank you!" Lily shrieks like a teenager as a roll my eyes at her

" Don't get mad at me because my man takes care of me." she winks playfully

"Eww did you really just say that Lily?Really?" I look at her annoyed

"Yeah I heard myself after, that was gross. Let's just enjoy this upgrade c'mon we deserve this! We need this! I NEED THIS!" she exaggerates

"Fine! You win!" I smile as she hugs me with excitement. Why does she make me feel like an old lady who hates fun?

Opening the doors to our suite is surreal, everything is so beautiful inside. From the huge staircase inside the middle of the living room area to the bar that is in the corner fully stocked with mini alcoholic drinks, waters and sodas. Before we even get to our rooms Lily pulls out 2 mini shot bottles and shoves one in my hand. Since its not on my tab I grab it and chug it down making a sour face as the bitter taste hits my tongue and pours down my throat.

" Are you ready to have the night of your life? We are going to make you forget who Cole is!" Lily raises her shot and drinks.