Chapter 25

"Finally I'm home!" I say out loud dropping my stuff on the floor in our doorway.

"Cassie? Is that you?" I hear from a distance

"Yeah it's me no need to worry I'm not here to kill you. Although you should really lock the doors more often when you're here alone!" I yell

"Well.... actually I'm not alone" she says suspiciously

Just then I see Oscar slowly come into sight, and I don't know how to react. On one hand he's the brother of the man who purposely is trying to ruin my life, but on the other hand he and Lily seem to really like each other.

"I thought you were going to be out later?" Lily asks

"I was but we were able to handle all the patients so I was sent home because, supposedly I put in to many hours these last couple of days." I say rolling my eyes

"Don't let me disturb you guys I'm just going to head upstairs for a nap" I say and start walking to my room. I hear a ping from my phone.

From:Lily
If you want him to leave you can just say so. I don't want you feeling uncomfortable.

To:Lily
It's fine really I'm just going to sleep. It's really ok!

I put my phone on silent and throw my head on my pillow almost instantly falling asleep.

————————————————————————

4 hours later

I've woken up and I'm in the shower because I decided to go out and have a little bit of fun. I can't stay locked up in my room forever. I told Lily and she couldn't believe I was the one saying let's go out for a change. Of course she didn't waste any time and started getting ready when I told her I was going to shower and change. I still didn't know where we were going but as long as I wasn't home I didn't care, anything to get him out of my head. Anything was better than closing my eyes and still being able to feel his perfect body, and being able to feel his hands on me.

Stop Cassie! You can't keep thinking about him he's wrong for you! I can't help it though as I'm standing here in the shower I can't help but remember our time together. The way his body reacted to my touch, how perfectly my hands fit his muscles. How easily he was able to pick  me up so I was saddling him and feeling his erection under me while he kissed my neck. Both of us scared to look at each other and fall into that spell that neither of us would want to break. Once my lips parted and met his though it was as if time stopped and we were the only two people in the world, the electricity that I felt as we kissed. His hands on my shoulders then exploring down my back and trailing all along my skin with a mind of their own.

I can't help but day dream about how he would look all wet from the shower and the steam. Without even thinking my hand starts going down and before I know it I'm touching myself to the thought of him. I don't know what came over me because I have never done this but just thinking about him standing naked in front of me causes me pleasure. Being able to run my fingers down his abs to his V-line that was so perfectly sculpted. Rubbing myself in a circular motion I started feeling the small hints of pleasure shooting down my legs.

"Cassie!! I'm almost done hurry up! What are you doing in there!" Lily yells as she bangs on the door.

"Coming!" I yell scared out of my mind. I was not expecting to be bothered. My heart beat is going a million miles an hour but, if Lily is coming to look for me already that means she's almost done. So I gotta get out and run.

I turn off the water and get out quickly looking at myself in the mirror and seeing my red cheeks. At least I won't have to wear blush anymore. I run into the room and try to hurry up before Lily leaves me.

Just wanted to thank everyone for reading and voting I appreciate all of you. Feel free to comment or message me if you have any covers or comments thank you all. Hope you keep reading and enjoying my story there is still lots more to come. XOXO