23||Rage||

.The darkness keeps us sane.

L I A M

She scanned me up to down, finding me out strangely. I chuckled and went to hug her, ignoring her groan.

"You've become less fat." She commented dropping the grocery bag on the counter. I rolled my eyes at the back of her head. She's always complaining about how I looked like. Nothing new. I chuckled when Ariana stoke her tongue out at me agreeing with mom.

"This is the way I am mom. I am not slim neither am I fat. Just between the average." I said coming close to her. She scanned me up to down again before releasing a sigh. 

"I was just kidding. Please help me with the grocery bag or I'll die alone. This silly girl doesn't like helping me." She said referring to Ari.

"Hey!" Ariana pouted. "I help sometimes." She said using the fork to cling the plates in annoyance. 

"Oh yeah, how?" Mom asked shooting her with a glare. By the glare, I mean a serious, playful face. 

"I help to consume food. That's a job and please appreciate it." I burst out laughing clutching hold of my tummy in laughter. Damn right!

"Do you see this girl? She's got to be kidding me." Mom muttered hanging her apron on her waist. 

"What? It is not easy you know. Getting muffins, pasta and mashed potatoes in your mouth. I can teach you if you want to. It takes skills." 

"Lord please help me. Do you see how I suffer from your sister? She's driving me nuts." Mom told washing the fruits. I kinda did find it interesting. A new place and new people. My home and my family. Where I belonged. I fit just right in. 

"It's okay mom. Please don't die." I begged still laughing. "Yeah, momma. Please don't die. I still need cookies to fill in my tummy. Don't we baby?" My sister said rubbing her tummy. 

"Whatever. Get ready for bed soon." 

"Goodnight." She said waving at me and mom.

Ariana

 The sunlight hit my eyes making me groan. Doesn't the sun like me? I rubbed my eyes sleepily as the smell of pancakes hit my nostril. 

Pancakes? 

I ran down hurriedly taking careful steps not to fall. The amazing smell kept my nose ringing in joy. My eyes gliding down the cold metal reel. 

"Mommy? Are those pancakes for me?" I asked taking a small peak at the round fried flour. My nose aching and my tongue watering just at the sight. 

"Chill baby. You just woke up and you're already begging and asking for pancakes. You need to go take a bath and no sweetheart, these pancakes are not for you." She said. 

*Heart tears and breaks* 

"B-but..they have my name on it. Is there another Ariana in this house?" I asked, my voice wavering. 

"O my gosh! I'm super sorry sweetheart. I was just teasing you. I promise they are yours. Please don't cry." She consoled kissing my chubby cheeks. I sniffed and smirk. Goal accomplished!