30||Tease||

The drive from school back home was tumultuous. I was tired, in pain and was yearning to go to sleep early today. I sank tiredly on my bed, my face peering straight at the ceiling. My eyes were heavy and sleep was about to consume me but I couldn't let that happened. I have to take my bath and then, change from the used pad and eat dinner.  

The cold air wafted from the window spattering on my leg, a small wince erupting from me from the chilly feeling. I blew the strand of hair that fell of my face and sat back on the bed, watching the clock tick. It was 5:00 PM at the dot. I rolled my eyes and groaned, tiredly not wanting to get out from the warmth of the fluffy bed. But I just had to do so.

I lazily grabbed my phone, with a stretch of my arm to the lampstand. I grabbed my phone successfully and pulled it to myself. The lights were dimmed just above my reading table, the mirror reflecting my own image. 

The phone screen vibrated earning a yelp from me in surprise. I turned it on to see a message just on the screen. 

Luna: Hey, girlfriend!

Girlfriend? What was that supposed to mean? I'm not gay or anything and we're not dating. Why will s-

Luna: I know, we're not dating. It's just something I say to my female friends to greet them. 

Me:0 You creepy Scandal. How did you know that was what I was thinking?

I giggled to myself when the next reply bopped in.

Luna: You think beyond mankind.

Me: Even if I don't know what that means. Thank you. How are you? XD

I sloped out of my bed and walked to my closet to get my white Pjs. I got it from princess Polly and I love it. It's been the best set I have.

I sauntered straight to my bathroom and stripped out of my bloody and unclean clothes. I scrunched my nose in disgust when I saw blood all over the jacket. I got out some pads and a towel and placed them on my counter. Luna hasn't replied which got me anxious but maybe she went somewhere or her internet was bad or something. 

I walked to the shower and entered inside, closing the glass behind me. I turned on the cool side of the tap and let the cool chilly water hit my exposed back. The smell of rosemary water filled the ambience as I smoothly massaged my face with the rosemary water. 

After I was done, I grabbed my pink shaving stick and began shaving my legs hairs. During my period, I always want to be clean and smell nice. Hygiene was my priority at the moment. I pressed on some lotions on my palm and began walking my way to my thigh and legs, getting rid of the hairs on my legs. After I was done, I switched to the hot water and began washing my hair. 

It took me 20 minutes in the shower and when I was done, I muffled my yellow towel around my naked body and came out of the bathroom. I had a text from Luna 4 minutes ago.

Luna: I'm sorry. I had to check on my little sister.

This made me want to coo but I resisted myself and texted her with a cute emoji. She didn't reply once again. I tugged on one of my favourite hoodie and leggings, black and green and wore it. It was very smooth against my skin and looked cute. I speedily grabbed my phone and logged into Instagram to take some stories and pics.

After I was done, I decided I was going to go down for dinner. I sloped down the stairs, looking through the new comments I'd just gotten. Luna and I had ended our conversation a long time ago. 

"Took you long enough," Momma muttered. The smell of banana bread filled my nostril and the good scent of coffee late. 

"Can I have a taste?" I pleaded. She rolled her eyes and cut a small part of the bread and gave it to me. Meanwhile, Liam was in the guest room taking his bath.