38||Ache||

.Don't make that sound princess, I'm sure you don't want to get fucked.

The harsh word was thrown at her directly to the face which makes her smile bent. She thought they were finally having or progressing in their conversation but she was so wrong. He had gone long since which made her stood alone on the dining chair.

Breathing shakily, she climbed up from the dining chair and walked to her room which was upstairs next to Adrian's own. Her head was spinning constantly with thoughts that she didn't know came from. Her brother and her mother were mostly on her mind. 

"I miss you, Liam." She breathed out in a state of tears. Turning flatly on the soft bed, she laid her head on the pillow, and soon, sleep consumed the innocent girl.

Back in the room with Adrian, he groaned for the 5th time in anger and frustration. He had spent 10 minutes trying to call Liam but nothing came out of it. His patience was thinned.

"Asshole." He muttered to himself throwing his phone on the bed carelessly. What has gotten into him? He hadn't rest of mind since he brought Ariana here in his house. Considering that he was alone with the girl, he had a lot of dirty things running into his sinful mind. 

"Fuck!" He cursed loudly running his long fingers into his hair. She was in danger and he was the only one that could protect her. He didn't want anything bad happening to her and he felt bad for even having the urge to protect her. 

Fuck yes! He's crazy but never in his life has he saved or try rescuing someone's life before. He was the one to endanger lives and not save them. Liam called to bring his sister into his house. He had known Liam forever. But he never knew Ariana was connected to him in blood. Troy had told Liam to kill him but choosing wisely, he didn't do a single thing at all. 

Liam was wise enough to know he could never kill Adrian who was 10x stronger than him. He moved across his room to stand in front of his reading table. On it laid a bottle of wine and a glass cup. Drinking wasn't the problem at all. He knew it only helped in stress but never solved anything, not even his problems. 

He poured half of the wine into his cup and brought it to his lips to sip. His eyes rolled back into his head as he sat down on the chair that was in front of him. His tattoed arm buldged out. 

With just one sound of his ringtone, he jumped up from the chair and walked to his phone that laid on the bed to pick it up. Expecting Liam's name to be shown but it was none other than the bitch herself. 

Malbe. 

He rolled his eyes and picked it up. "Hey, sweetheart!" Her annoying voice came. He cringed at how her voice sounded. Utterly disgusted, he ended the call and took another sip of his wine.

If it was one mistake he regretted, it was ever sleeping with Malbe. Surely, he only wanted her for her body but to come to think of it, he was now stuck with her. A very terrible mistake he made. 

The phone rang again and again, Malbe's name was shown on it. He decided to ignore it and fell on his bed, exhausted. 

What was she up to?

His mind thought remembering the innocent soul that now lived in the devil's house. 

...

She had woken up to the bright light that fell directly on her soft skin. Her small lips twitched up into a yawn. Her head was in a throbbing mess and her skin felt dry. She sat upright on the bed as her eyes scanned the room she was in. 

She thought it was a dream. 

Her lips fell opened and closed back shut. Her lips were cracked in need of moisture. She had remembered crying herself to sleep yesterday to as why a headache was disturbing her now. She turned her head to the side to see her phone charging. She took it by her left hand and looked at it. 

*8:09*

There wasn't any text from her brother neither a call. She played with the screen of her phone, upset and angry at the same time. She wondered the kind of brother she had that couldn't even call her to know of her whereabouts and well-being. However, there wasn't a text from anyone. Jules, Lin, her mother. No one!

Everyone had forgotten her. She thought. 

Then something clicked. She needed to get to school!!

But knowing that, it wasn't possible. She fell back on her bed hearing it crack. Her head observing the plain white ceiling above her with the terrible headache she was still feeling that only grew worse with each minute. 

"I'm dying!" She told herself throwing a hand on her forehead dramatically. Her ear tingled a little. 

She sighed sadly and decided to be useful that same morning. She stood up slowly and walked into the bathroom to take a quick bath. The bath helped with the headache a little which was helpful. She threw on a plain t-shirt and blue shorts. 

She bit her lower lips examining herself at the mirror. She felt uncomfortable wearing something that barely covered below her knee but she doubted Adrian would even care. Walking back into the bathroom, she brushed her hair and braided it into tiny braids that she loved. She was very creative. 

Finished, she walked out of the neat room she had arranged, and down she went. Her small toes were put into small blue socks. She didn't like her barefoot on the cold floor. 

The smell of something flew straight into her nose and she couldn't help but smile. She thought Adrian was cooking but when she went downstairs, she was surprised to see some unfamiliar faces. They were dressed in pink satin gowns that looked like maids. 

Adrian had maids?

They continued cooking not bothering to spare a look in her direction or barely noticing her presence. She continued to walk into the kitchen until one of them noticed her. 

"Good morning, ma'am." One of them greeted. Of course, he needed to have maids. He was male and didn't cook or even know how to. She giggled internally. 

"Good morning," Ariana answered curling her toes in her socks that warmed her toes comfortably. The headache was still there though but it was only lightly. 

"Um.." She trailed off fighting the order. "Can I have some pain killer, please?" She asked politely to the maid that greeted her. The maid only smiled and nodded. She opened the upper cupboard and brought out packs of drugs. 

"I'm caught up with a headache," Ariana muttered to herself. The maid gave her a glass of water and one pill, she took it, gulping all the water.

"Thank you." She greeted the friendly maid. 

"Good morning sir." All the maid said in unison with a bow. Ariana turned around to meet with those dark ones. She gulped softly. 

"Breakfast?" His dark voice asked. The friendly maid nodded and gestured with her hands to point at the dining table. 

From the corner of his eyes, he took notice of Ariana who stood there like a statue playing with her braided her. 

"Won't you join in for breakfast?" His voice sounded calm and relaxed which made her wondered what fairy visited him today. 

She scampered up to meet with the dining table and sat in where she sat last night. Her nose tickled at the smell and sight of a delicious variety of food on the table. They were simple and attractive to the eyes. 

This made Adrian chuckle deeply sending a wave of fear to run down her spine. "How was your night?" He asked. She furrowed her eyebrow at him with a worried face. 

"Headache." She mumbled watching one of the maids serve them.  

"Painkillers?" He asked her in the same tone she asked.

"Yes." She answered softly. 

The morning continued on with them eating breakfast and oh! The smirking that remained on Adrian's face when he caught her taking peeks at him. 

....

Pls vote and slap me!

Thank you!

Do you like it? I'm shiping them both already! Cos guys! This is where the love blossoms!

Pls add to your reading list and share!