27||Wrong||

.People who don't take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year. People who do take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year.

I looked within the window as I slid on my bracelet on both my wrist. My hair was however still dripping wet from the shower I just took. I seized the white towel that was placed on the holder of my door and began stroking my hair, in the process of drying it. I placed the towel down and went for a wide-tooth comb and began brushing my hair, mostly the knots. 

You could say Mondays were not really the best day to set in a positive vibe. Like who would be happy on Monday? It only means new projects to work on and more topics to learn. Reasonably, if a wizard was to turn teaching into being fun, I don't think I'd be a lazy bun. 

Done brushing my hair, I closed the zip to my bag and swung it over my left shoulder and putting my right hand into the left one to completely leave it hanging on my shoulders. I tucked my phone into my bag's small pocket but not before reviewing the weather. 

I moved across the room to my standing mirror to take a once over at my face. I was insignificantly paled but that wasn't what got my attention. It was my lips. It has a slight bruise on it from when I sucked on it last night after baking a lot of loaves of bread. Successfully, we were able to bake at least 90 loaves of bread in 9 hours. A huge success. And still, make it to the orphanage to give the children their dream cookies. 

I ran my hands through my hair unsure of the way I looked. I always wanted to look decent and presentable on Mondays but today didn't look like I had it. I finally gave up on trying to look decent and let this Monday slide by.

I jogged downstairs lazily, trying to catch up without falling. I wasn't in the mood today for breakfast. I decided I'll just get breakfast on the way. 

"Liam is waiting outside. You've kept him waiting for a long time."

I widened my eyes thinking of the worst that could happen if I ever arrived late on an early Monday. I quickly gave my mom a kiss and running, well, skipping outside to meet up with my brother. 

I was sure a fly was tempted to just fly into my mouth because it hung open. I was short of words when I saw Liam with the best outfits ever. A designer chain hung loosely on his neck. Expensive diamond rings were all rounded on each thumb of his finger like those bad boys in every movie I watched. He looked handsome even though his hair was a lot rumpled and messed up.

"Good morning to you too." His honey eyes were shining under the sun's rays not leaving his perfectly toned body sparkling under it. It must have taken up to 3/4 years to get this perfect sculpted body or maybe I was just being climactic. 

"Are you ready?"

I nodded stepping my boots into the Range over. I was totally stunned at how he was so neat with the car, not a single scratch to be seen. I drew out my hands, going for the seatbelt to buckle me. Safety's first. The engine roared back to life and before you knew it, we were already on the road with the cool breeze from the A/C blowing at my face and neck.

"You're a lot quiet today, sis. Something's bothering you?" Liam asked staring at me longer than expected. I shook my head, no reason at all for my unusual quietness. I didn't just feel like talking today cause well...I was on my period and it really hurts so badly. I was going to embarrass myself if I told Liam, besides. 

"Sure?" He asked. 

"Sure," I replied.

The breeze caressed my skin as we stepped down on the rough school's ground. Stares and murmurs were coming from every bit of the place from people as their eyes gazed over to Liam. I tightened my hold on the strap of my bag, a thought I just remembered flew in my head.