49||Ain't||

A R I A N A

My mind swiftly became wary of what was happening when I felt his fingers crawl up upwards in my thigh. My face felt prickly and I was sure I was well flushed up on my face. I gasped about immediately when I felt his fingers seeking to prey into my lacy panties. 

No no no no no

"Adrian!!" I shrieked, breathing hard. I stood up from the couch and sat perpendicular facing him with my chest heaving hard as never before. Why was he doing this? He knew what he was doing. 

His eyes were dark and stuffed with something I couldn't make up. I watched as his eyes swept downwards to my chest and I looked down to where his eyes were only to see my breast taking a peep at the opening. 

I blushed profoundly, covering my chest with my hands and looking away flustered. This was so confusing. I almost jumped up from the bed with a gasp when I saw that I was now seated on his lap. His eyes barred into mine and all I could do was watch. I knew he wasn't going to try and do things with me I don't want. We weren't even in a relationship yet...

"I thought you were asleep." 

His voice sounded thicker than before and husky and I felt a wave of heat pass through my legs. My legs and body quivered just at the mode he spoke in and I sighed internally. I had never felt this way with a guy before. I guessed it was because of who I was with. Someone I like really much. 

" I wasn't- I mean I was before but I'm awake now." I shuttered embarrassed. He caught me! I can't believe he did. I was trying to make this look casual but the ambience we were in didn't bind. 

"Really?" He asked lifting one of his thick eyebrows higher. I gulped hard, staring at his handsome face. It was really hard to contemplate when I had a hot sauce in front of me. Our sitting position was ominous and intimate and that was what troubled me the most. 

Momma wouldn't like this...

But I do.

No no!

"If that is so, why stop me from feasting on my meal?" He questioned caressing my open back. My lips were pressed in a thin line and my inside were jellies. He continued to caress my back while I sat on his lap enjoying every second of it.

Suddenly, I felt his lips on the lobe of my ear. "I can feel your wetness down from here, bebé." 

I whimpered fought fully when I felt his tongue make contact with my ear. My panties were wet and that made this more intimate than it was. I bit my lips from uttering sounds I didn't want to utter. His tongue was soft like that of a feather. 

"Please s-stop." I managed to whisper softly placing my hands on his chest. He seems to get what I was implying on and stopped with what he was doing. 

His honey-brown eyes looked down at my small figure and my cheeks flushed again at his facial expression. He parted his lips slowly before closing them.

"Can we get some sleep, please?" I pleaded, trying to get off his lap but was stopped immediately. His hands were wrapped around my waist.

"¿Por qué me haces esto?" 

Okay, that, I don't understand. I don't understand much Spanish too. Just a few words here and there.

I bit my lips and gently massaged his hair, placing a small kiss on his forehead.

"It's nearly midnight. Let's get some sleep, pretty please." I begged still massaging his scalp. He blinked for a few seconds and then a nod accompanied. I slowly get off his lap and folded my hands to my chest. 

"Don't cover any damn thing." He growled. I looked down to my chest and slowly uncovered my chest only for my breast to show up. 

Disadvantages of having big boobs at a young age.

 "Perfecto." He smirked interlocking hands with mine and travelling upstairs careful enough not to make noises and wake the pancakes up. Apparently, Adrian doesn't care and decided to walk with his heavy bear steps. 

Bad bear.

"Night." I greeted and spun around, ready to go to where my room once was before when I had a stay here. 

"Oh, no, you come here." Adrian groaned and pushed me back into his hard chest. I opened my mouth with an 'oh' sound.

"You sleep with me, Okey," He asked titling to my chin upwards. I giggled at his childish behaviour and nodded, agreeing with his plan. 

He walked me to his room and closed it after we got in. Nothing really changed after I went, I saw that. He threw me some clothes to get changed in. 

"What's wrong with this?" I asked pointing to my nightgown. He scanned me over, his eyes glittering with somewhat lust before meeting me in the eyes. 

"Everything." He replied urging me forward into his bathroom to change. 

Once I got in, I was able to breathe in a sigh of relief and surprisingly, a good cologne. I changed into his oversized sweatpant and grey hoodie. It smelled exactly like him and I loved it.

Once I got changed, I jumped on his big, soft bed, with a big yawn. I brought out my phone from the sweatpant and texted my mommy a goodnight. 

"Aren't you sleeping?" I asked Adrian when I saw him at the side of the room working on his laptop. 

"Be there in a sec." 

I pouted at his answer but laid my head on the pillow and then, I was in a peaceful state of mind. 

A/n

2 updates in a day. 

Pat me on my back, girlll and please vote and comment on this steamy chapter you just read. 

HOLY WATER PEACHES!!

Trying as hard as possible to upload every day with more than 1 chapter:)

3>

W o r d 

c o u n t

1018