32||Something||

. Be my ticket to hell.

"W-what the hell are you doing here, Ari?" I could see shock written on their faces and honestly, I wasn't surprised at all. I knew there was something always behind their secret motive. 

"I was driven from Mrs. Gaga's class and that's why I came here, to cry out my pain." I just felt like crying from remembering the incident. I'd never been once been late for any classes I had before. And Mrs. Gaga's class being the first was like a hot blow to my reputation. 

Jessica licked her dry lips and cleared her throat a bit nervous. I could see it on her face that they were both not expecting me to be here or found together. "I see. Let's go outside, shall we?" She questioned me. Chloe vigorously drew me outside of the toilet to the back of the school building, a little close to the fence. 

"Listen, I'm sorry, okay?" She began. I didn't know what she was talking about and I could tell she was about breaking a news or something she did wrong to me. 

"I and Jessica are dating." She confessed. 

~And that's when she knew her jaw dropped~

"I know that. I saw your cheeks with a little blush on it." I smiled and hugged them both. They were both confused and their facial expression was priceless. 

"You mean you're okay with it? Us? Together? Like seriously? Hey, were you hit by a bus or something? You o-"

"I'm okay," I said with a pout. "And I wasn't hit by a bus. I'm totally sane." I told. She gazed at Jessica with a small smile.

"Oh my gosh! Bestie! Thank you so much for your support." Chloe embraced me and pecked my cheeks. 

"I'm right here, baby." Jessica glared. 

"Oops! Sowwy." Chloe giggled.

--~--

"How was school, today, sis?" Liam asked. I buckled my seat belt and placed my school bag on my lap and sighs. I hate to admit it but I really miss Adrian. It's felt like forever and Lin too. I didn't see him today in my class or in any of my classes. I knew he ditched school, and curiosity eats me up. 

"Smooth." I simply said, not in the mood to talk about anything. I wanted the drive to be silent and awkward. But I guess Liam didn't get the cue. 

"That's nice. Listen, I'm going to go get something from my friend, Troy. You'll stay in the car and I'll go get it." He instructed. I nodded lazily and laid my head on the car's head. 

Then it started. He didn't talk further and I was happy about that. For once, he wasn't being a butthead. The soft classical music played in the background and the smell of cold coffee melted the air. 

I inhaled and exhaled, trying to get the throbbing pain that was settling below my abdomen. I was still on my period. I was on my 3rd day and this was when the pain war started. The dry sound of the car's tyre screeching held me back up as I adjusted the bracelet on my wrist. 

We were now parked in front of a brown building. The gate was painted white and a small number box stood next to it. I looked back at the building and admired its structure.

"I'll be back," Liam said getting a box from the backseat. I looked back at the building and back to Liam. 

"Can I come please?" I asked ready to unbuckle my seatbelt but a hand stopped me. "No, you can't. I'll be back very soon. Please stay in the car." He pleaded. 

"Please, Liam. I'll be bored if I was the only one in the car." I said with a whine. He ran his hands through his hair, frustrated. 

"Fine. But stay very close to me. The bad is yet to come."