9||Coffee||

.A sky full of stars and he was staring at her.

"Promise."

"Take care love and call me right away if you need me. Please be careful and don't go far." Momma warned looking at me from the kitchen. 

"Okay, momma. I promise." I said locking the door behind me. 

The cool air hit me on my face as I pulled my hoodie on my head. I really needed fresh air these days most importantly, the evening breeze.

6:09 PM

It showed on my phone screen. I breathed the fresh air and began walking on the pavement. I needed this to wash away my anxiety and depression that has been kicking me this past few weeks. I unhitched my phone scrolling through my e-mails to check for the project that was sent to me today.

After reading through the instruction, I decided that I was going to go to a coffee shop to relax. It wasn't that far away and the best place to go to on a calm, windy evening. 

The bell tinkled loudly once I made contact with the glass door. I inhaled once again trying to calm myself from the good scent that fueled my nostril. The smell of hot choco hit me. I really wished I had brought money along with me. But that was okay. I didn't intend to spend most of my time here. 

I looked around. The place was scarcely empty. Just a few staff working on the counter and the remaining staff trying their best to make the place clean. My eyes searched the room looking for an empty table that I could seat and just have a while to myself. 

After 2 minutes of searching, I finally found the perfect table. It was perfect because it was just close to the window where I could see everywhere clearly. 

"What can I get you beautiful?" A young woman appeared. She had brown dark hair and a good body. She was pretty too. She looked like she was in her 20s.

"Um...I don't want to order anything. Thank you." I said looking at her. She winked and walked away still eyeing me from the counter. 

I brought out my phone and started playing Among Us. One of my favourite games. After 30 minutes of playing, I got bored. It was 6: 50 PM and I was getting sleepy already. The bell jingled once again indicating that a customer just came in.

Narrator's P.O.V

The small little girl's eyes wanted to explode at the sight of the guy who just came in. It was very surprising to see her bully, Adrian. She quickly leaned in to bend down and hide under the table. She knew that all glares and stares were on her now on why she was hiding under the table but she didn't care. She was planning on a way to run away from here. 

She took a close to peeking at what Adrian was doing. He was on the counter ordering something while the waitress was trying all her best to seduce him. I watched as he glanced at my table and back to the woman!

O my! What if she was telling him that this table was free and that he should seat here?

"Oh, no," I muttered to myself but it was already late as Adrian was already making his way towards here with nothing in his hands. 

I looked at his boot. He already sat down. I exhale the breath that I didn't know I was keeping and decided that I was going to stay until he leaves. But what about momma? She would be angry at me. Or even worse...Worried? 

"Babygirl, you know that I can literllay see your plump ass from here. Why don't you save me the torture and show yourself?" I heard Adian say. I gasped loudly. 

He could see my...

I blushed at what he said. I slowly got up from the table and sat down like a proper human being on the table facing him. He was smirking creepily at me. 

"Um...I'm sorry." I muttered looking down at my fingers. I could feel his eyes boring into my forehead. 

"Why were you hiding from me?" He asked lowly. I looked up and him. I can't help but take a peek of his tattoo that crept out from under his shirt. 

"Baby, my eyes is right here," He chuckled. I blushed from his nickname, the same butterfly still swimming in my tummy.

"I wasn't hiding from you. I--I was looking fo-r my phone." I lied looking anywhere but his face. God really blessed him with such a good face. 

"Oh really? Okay." He said still looking at me. I licked my lips and looked out the window looking at the busy streets. 

"I have to go now." I said under my breath. It was already late and that last thing I could do for momma was save her the trouble of worrying about me. 

"So soon? It looks like you've been here before I came?" He kept on asking like he was trying to keep a conversation I don't know was happening going.

"I came here to relax." I said already getting up. A loud strike of thunder got me screaming which earned a loud, dark chuckled from Adrian that made me feel goosebumps. 

"Kitten? You're afraid of thunder?" He asked, amusement laced in his voice. I shook my head and sat back in afraid of what was going to happen next. It looks like it was going to be raining cats and dog today. However, I was still confused why he keeps calling me nicknames. 

"No, I-I'm not. I don't just li-ke the sound of thunders or lighting." I mentioned tucking a piece of strand behind my ear. 

"Come on. Let's go. It's getting late." He said ready to stand up but I quickly snaped out from what spell he got on me

"I'm not following you anywhere. I can go home by myself." I said.

By now, it was already raining heavily. I could still feel cold even from inside the shop. I decided that I was just going to borrow a spare umbrella from someone else and go home. 

"I don't have the universe to spend here. Are you coming or not?" He asked, sternly and firmly like he could snap from anytime soon. 

"I'm better off alone" (A/n:- Better Off Alone by Ayo and Teo!) I said warping my arms around myself to create at least some warmth. 

"Suit yourself." He said leaving me in the coffee shop and going into his car. 

I sighed. Now, I'm all alone. 

A/n

This is a little long, I guess. There was a little interaction from both of them but it looks like the lil princess is getting all snappy and stubborn. 

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and add to your reading list!

Question of the day

What is your favourite colour? 

Words:) 1159