6||Cozy||

Narrator's Pov

.It is up to you to see the beauty in everyday things.

The little girl jumped at the sound of her name being called. She was beyond startled at the loud voice that called her. She looked around only to see one of her best friends call her. 

Jada.

"Hey, girl! Long time no see. Chloe told me what happened yesterday last night." Her best friend said interlocking hands together. The little girl sighed sadly.

"Yes." That was all she could say. She didn't feel like talking about it and Jada bringing it up this morning wasn't expected. She didn't want to hear any unpleasant news at all. 

"Want to share?" Her friend asked again, a little curious. She wanted to hear the full news and most of it coming from the victim. 

"Not really. He just touched me in places that I didn't want to be touched." Ariana answered squirming on her spot. Even talking about it made her sick. She felt dirty and impure. Although, she was a little happy at the fact that it was Adrian who saved her. She didn't know why, or how. 

"And Adrian? He saved you didn't he?" Jada asked the poor girl who was blushing at her hero's name. She tried to hide her red puffy cheek but failed miserably. 

"And see who is blushing just at his name. Girl, do you like him or not?" Jada asked irritated at the girl. For an unknown reason, she didn't like that Adrian saved her friend. She had a tint of jealousy if you could say. 

"I don't," Ariana told. She immediately finds herself rethinking her answer if she liked him or not. He was her bully and she was his prey. Why on earth would she like her bully who will go to every extent to see her pain?

"Whatever. See you on Monday!" Jada said leaving her friend once again alone. Ariana sighed at the absence of nobody. The cool wind was blowing on her skin as she walked back home from the bakery. 

She gently placed her hoodie over her head walking home. She opened the door to her house and entered inside. She liked the hot warm feeling of her home. 

Her tummy grumbled in hunger when she caught sight of the fridge in the kitchen. She walked to the fridge to fish out a snack. Her eyes hungrily scanned the food palace in hunger. Her eyes glitter when she saw one of her favourite snacks. 

Nutella. 

She grabbed it without thinking and rushed it to her mouth. She moaned in delight at the sweet taste of her snack in her mouth. Her fingers were covered in chocolate and her lips were covered in chocolate. 

"Ooops!" She said to herself and giggles. She had stains all over her favourite hoodie as she remembers that her mommy was going to be angry at her for spoiling her hoodie.

An idea popped into her head...She was going to go take a nice warm bath. She jumped upstairs to her room and quickly shut the door.

A nice cool bath would help.

. . .

She dried her hair with her fluffy towel and her cute bunny slippers were under her feet. Ariana was randomly humming to any song she had in her head. She smiled at the thought of having her mom cuddle with her while she slept.

She ran her hands through her closet looking for a comfy outfit that would match her mood. That was what she normally does. Her hands playfully touched the materials looking for the best outfit she got.

She squealed when her eyes finally caught one of her crop top and black sweatpants. It was oversized but still fitted her perfectly. She took it out from the hangers and went in to change. 

After she was done changing, she went on her laptop to binge-watch Friends. Her favourite movies so far. She hugged her fluffy blankets close to her and her phone placed by her sides. 

Everything was perfect. 

Soorrryyyy for the short chapter. This is like a self routine for Ariana and I think it was SUPER cozy. Don't you think? I just wanted a Christmas vibe in this chapter.