11||Study||

.I'm a magnet of positivity, blessing and abundance

I gazed at my mom with begging eyes while she stared at me with a stern look. I don't see why she didn't want me to go to Lin's house. She said she didn't trust me with 'boys' and that anything bad could go wrong. 

"Please, It's just an English project that will be very quick," I said, once again in an attempt to get this over with. This is how my mom had always been. Insecure, protective and shy. Don't worry, you'll see what I'm talking about.

"No! That's final. You shouldn't trust boys. They are a different species." She said denoting her second finger at me. 

But..I don't get it.

"Then, how did you get married to papa? Didn't you trust him?" I questioned. I could see how she was trying to shutter for words. She looked like a small golden fish. 

"Er-That's different." She said trying to avoid eye contact with me. "But what I say still stands. You're not going to Lin's house. Understood?" She asked. I slowly nodded trying to get the stinging sensation in my heart.

How was I going to do the project?

"Good. Now tell me, how you met this guy?" My mom asked shirking my teary eyes. A small sniff was heard from me as I looked her in the eye.

"Oh, God! This is not the time to be cute, Ari!" She said like she was battling with something. She hissed in pain/frustration. 

"Okay! You can go!' She said.

I immediately wash into happiness at what she said. I couldn't believe it. And there you see, is how to use your cute face to get anything you want!

"But you have to give me a peck on the cheek before leaving and promise to call me immediately you get to this 'Lin''s house." She told me. I swiftly gave her a nod and texted Lin that I was coming soon. 

--

"Make yourself feel at home!" Lin said smiling at my reaction. My reaction was me opening my mouth like a dog at the building of Adrian's house.

(Readers:- Adrians's hou-

(Ariana:- You heard me all right)

A/n:- Hehe

Lin's idea was us studying in Adrian's house because his dad wouldn't let him bring a girl over to his house for the project. Nonetheless, not even for anything. 

"We're going to the chill room." He said seizing my hands in his and leading the way. I smiled at his brotherly action. I gasped noiselessly as we passed by upstairs. This house was a golden mansion if you could say. It was very big.

"We're here. Just wait here! I'll go bring us a snack since you forgot to bring us the donuts." He said with a small teasing smile. I fiddled with my finger, feeling quite guilty for leaving the donuts out.

He then left leaving me all along in the chill room while I looked around simply stupefied with how everything looked. The materials were expensively composed and purchased. They were even led lights above the ceiling flashing throughout.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" A usual, dark, deep voice said. I looked up from what I was trying to solve, a puzzle exactly, to Adrian. He had his hair dribbling wet maybe because he just showered or something. 

"Umm..I-I came h-ere to study with L-lin." I shuttered embarrassingly. I attended him closer until he was inside the room. 

"Here? He said with distress. I furrowed my eyebrow at his tongue. Where were we supposed to study? Did Lin bring us to the wrong place?