46||Stuck||

I burst out crying just by hearing the words spoken by the boy I was madly in love with. It shook my bones just by hearing his cool voice that made my heart beat faster. 

He feels the same way just like I do. 

I finally found my voice. "I'm sorry." I looked at his cloth that was now wet by my tears and his clothes were soaked. A hiccup fled my mouth and my eyes opened wide at the noise. 

That was so embarrassing. 

He chuckled and kissed my wet cheeks. His lips were even softer than I imagined. I blushed and wiped my cheeks, looking at his soaked clothes. 

We stayed like that for a few seconds before he spoke up breaking my racing heart. "What do you say we ditch this fucking restaurant and spend time together?"

"Mo-?"

"Don't worry about her. I'll tell her once we leave."

I quirked my eyebrow at his tone but choose to ignore it. I grabbed my phone from the table that Chloe was no longer in anymore. 

That french fries!

"Are you okay?" He asked tilting my head to look at him. His lips were curved and his jaw was tightened. His skin was just as perfect as he was. No acne, no rashes or anything. Just perfect and built.

How can someone look so perfect?

"Yes. Just lost in space." I giggled nervously with his handsome face so close to me. He leaned out with a small smile. As we walked to wherever he was taking me, I couldn't help but get anxious. Adrian was taking me along with him in his precious car and I was following him, foolishly!

Well, not, foolishly exactly but I still had to know where we were going. I turned to ask but was instantly met with his attractive face staring directly at me. 

Hey! That's not fair!

"U-um, Where are we heading to?" I questioned looking at where we've been standing when we stopped walking. Adrian chuckled bringing out a piece of paper from his pocket before tearing it into shreds. 

"That's for me to worry about, okay?"

"Hmm."

I locked myself with the seat belt and some french fries on my lap. 

Yes! You heard me! A french fries!

We happen to drive past Mack Donald and suddenly I got this uncontrolled craving for french fries and yup! He got it for me with just a heartbeat. 

"Take one!" I whined trying to get a french fries into his plump pink lips-

Not now, Ari.

He grumbled, muttering something in his breath before slapping the french fries away. 

Poor fries. 

"That's a dollar you wasted, you handsome man," I muttered biting into a french fries. Adrian turned to look at me before rolling his eyes. 

"Who cares about french fries? I can buy the food shop if I wanted to."

I- 

"Well," I started placing a finger up. "How rich are you?" I asked.

"Rich enough to buy the whole state." He replied staring at the road. Of course, he's driving, he's supposed to be doing that you dumb girl. 

"Well, I love french fries and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm going to ignore the death of that fries but next time, you're gonna pay with your life." I warned.