7||New student||

.I'm a magnet of positivity.

Christmas vibe -ACTIVATED-

Another day in school was like living in hell. The hall was crowded with waves of students as chattering was heard in all corners of the hall. Friends walked together in hands talking and sometimes gossiping. 

"I hate school!" Chloe grumbled to herself as she locked her locker and turned to look at her 2 best friends. Ari and Jada.

"You're not alone Chloe but you don't see me grumbling and sighing do you?" Jada asked her friend who just sighed in defeat.

"Come on Ari. We have English now." Chloe said and grabbed her friend's hands leading the way while leaving Jada alone in the hall feeling guilty. It's weird how the 2 friends have been avoiding one of their pals.

"She'll feel guilty and learn her mistakes," Chloe said opening the door to the class. The class was quiet but small chatters were heard. 

"Settle down class. Today, we have a new student who decided to join us at our wonderful school. Please welcome, Jules." The teacher said as our head snapped to the door to see a girl come in. She looked small and was very beautiful. She had blonde hair and brown thick brows almost like she applied mascara. 

"Hi." She chirped. She had acrylic nails fixed and her small mini bag by her side. She looked nice and at once Ari wanted to be her friend.

"You're welcome, Jules." The class welcomed warmly the new student. She nodded reverentially and sat down next to Chloe. 

"Okay. Today, we're going to be having a partner's selection. You're expected to choose a piece of paper that is placed in the bag and whosoever you pick will be your partner for this project." The teacher announced happily. The class cheered in happiness and waited for the teacher to proceed. 

"Okay. Ben, you'll go first." The English teacher said signalling Ben to come over. The tall guy stood up and went forward. He inserted his hands inside the small, yellow bag and brought out a cracked paper that was folded. He tensely opened it and read aloud. 

"Dianella." He said aloud. A black-haired girl groaned and hit the table in anger. She didn't seem happy.

"Okay. Next, Chloe." The teacher said happily. Chloe stood up and went forward with nervous palms. 

"Luis." She said happily. Luis was her cousin that always had her back and being a project partner was like a dream come true. Family before pals.

"Next, we have, Adrian." The teacher uttered with a scared look. The sound of the chair being lifted was heard as Adrian stood up to open the paper. 

"Jules." He read at loud.

Ariana felt relief wash over her as her name wasn't being called but something under it was buried. She felt a little hit of jealousy and pain. She was having a teeny tiny bit of feeling that her name was going to be written on the paper. She felt weird like she was rejected.

On the other hand, the new girl blushed furiously at her name being called by the handsome guy she's been eyeing immediately she entered the class. She looked at him and waved at him happily but he completely ignored her and went back to his seat. 

"Ariana. You're next." The teacher continued. Ariana walked forward restlessly and randomly choose a piece of paper.

"Lin." She said. She looked up from her paper to see Lin looking at her already. She blushed a little and walked back to her seat. 

The remaining names were being called. After that, the project announcement continued. 

"Your project will be given to you through emails today after school. It's a 7 days project which adds up to 1 week. Do it before next week's Monday and you'll earn your full mark respectively." The teacher said and that was when the bell took its cue to ring. 

"Alright. Have a nice day." 

The class burst our running to their next classes. 

"I'll text you the address where we're supposed to meet tomorrow," Lin said approaching Ariana. She smiled gratefully ready to pack up her stuff but a hand on her wrist stopped her.

"Can you bring some of your amazing donuts along the way? We can use that as a snack." Lin said with a wink which causes Ariana to redden.

"Sure." She muttered. 

"Bye." We waved at her and strolled to Adrian was secretly watching them. His anger was at boiling point. 

"What the fuck did you just do!?!?" He asked Lin, his friend since childhood. He didn't know what came over him when he saw him flirting with his princ- prey. The most painful sight he ever imagined. 

"What? I told her that I was gonna text her the address for studying?" Lin shrugged casually tucking his hands into his pockets. 

Adrian scoffed. "Was that what you only said that got her blushing?" He asked in rage. His fist was tightly fisted together. 

"Chill dude. Why are you overworked? It's not my fault those cute rosy cheeks get tinted at small little compliments." Lin answered which only provoked Adrian even more. 

"Fuck off." Adrian hissed and existed in the class. He wanted to punch Lin when he said that Ari's cheek was cute and rosy. He felt something in his heart... Jealousy? Who knew?

-.-

"Are you sure it looks nice?" Chloe asked for the 5th time today in a row. She was nervous about her new braided hair made by Ariana.

"It does," Adarian whined tired at her friend's attitude. "Let's go. We're late for practice." She said dragging her friend by the hand. 

Chloe and Ariana were in cheeleader's group. They were good dancers and participated in every war that was given to the best cheerleaders. In fact, they were both envied. 

"You're 10 seconds late." One of the cheerleader scoffed but was ignored by both of them. Jada was seen afar. She had her hands crossed, annoyed.

"Let's get this over with." Chloe cheered happily as they began practice.

A/n

Happy Mondayy!

Another chapter is up. Please:-

Vote

Comment

Add to your reading list.

Question of the day

1. Do you like Jules already?

2. Was pairing Jules and Adrian okay? Or you expected Ariana?

3.Do you like Lin?

4. Your honest opinion on Jada

Feel free to correct any mistake you spot but mind you, no one is perfect:)