2||Ill||

Ariana's Aesthetic

Ariana's Aesthetic

Dusk till Dawn by Zayn Malik and Sia. I don't know if this music goes with this chapter but well, comment if it does and find out for yourself. 

3>

.Believe in yourself and you'll be unstoppable.

"You look tired. Are you sure you're okay?" Chloe asked me studying me. I yawned and sat straightforward from resting my head on the table. 

"I don't know. How do you see me?" I asked worriedly. 

When I woke up from a nap yesterday, I felt somewhat weak and for an unknown reason, mommy keeps looking at me strangely since yesterday. I'm suspecting it was due to the temperature I slept in last night.

"You look weak and your face is a little pale. Your lips are fading from its colour and your eyelashes are dry." She described. My eyes widened in shock.

Did I really look terrible? 

"You need to rest if that's what you're thinking." She said sinking back into her chair.

"Hi, guys." Jada chirped in with a tray of food in her hands. Jada was my 2nd best friend. Although, she could be bossy and acts rude. But she loves me and Chloe equally. She represents a mother in this group.

"Woah! Are you okay?" Jada asked with concern. I released a groan and laid back down on the table. 

If she can see it.

"No, I'm not. I'm sick and I need to see the school's nurse immediately." I cried. I hate being sick. But who doesn't? 

Jada bit her fries. "Being sick on a Monday is 10x worse than having a period."

"No, it's not. It's the other way round." I clarified. How can she say that? Having a period is like having babies practice judo in your tummy. It hurts. 

"Away from that. How is your biology test coming up?" Chloe delivered. 

"Good. I've learnt almost all the textbook but can't seem to have just one. Let me say that again, just one piece of information in my head. It's literally impossible to memorize the whole textbook in just 5 days." Jada told indignantly. 

I snickered silently and looked up from her to the whole crowd of students that were seated eating. The cafeteria was always peaceful without him. Speaking about 'him', I was glad I haven't seen him for 2 good months. Rumours were that he left the school or he was in jail or something. 

Oh, I'm sorry. You don't know who the 'him' is.

'Him' speaks of Adrian. My bully. He's the school bad boy and every inch of his body is full of scary markings. He looks like those bad criminals that kill people in the movies. I just can't relate. He's been tormenting life since, well, I don't know, forever? I seriously don't know what I did to make him look at me with those scary big eyes of his and those glares were like bullets. It scares me so much. 

I really wished the rumours were true though because just as I was rambling on my thoughts, the hall's door burst opened. A small gasp escaped my throat. My eyes were puffed and all heads turned to snap at the centre of attention. 

As if I was never sick before, I was 100% sure that my body temperature rose from whatever degree it was to a higher degree. 

Small cheers and echoes were thundering from each corner of the room. It was like a model or superstar came to Staveline High. I immediately looked down from staring at him to tensely playing with my fingers.

"Why the hell is he here? I thought he was dead." Chloe grunted and sunk back lower into her chair. Adrian at times also bullies her but not as much as he bullies me. It was like fire ejecting from him whenever he comes near me. 

" You seriously had to be kidding me. A hotdog like that can't be killed that easily. Take corrections." Jada said to Chloe. 

Almost like her, Adrian never actually bullied her. They rarely never talked. I guess that maybe she was closer to his friends and she sometimes goes to their table leaving just Chloe and me. 

The hall was still bubbling with curiosity about why he was back. I raised my head to take a small teeny-tiny peek at what was going on. 

Adrian and his 'so-called' friends were talking. Well not him, he just sat there watching his friends lead the way. He was very calm. Every inch of his face was now built and sculpted. It was like his face randomly grow handsome every day. He was surprisingly taller and looked heavier. 

"Someone call 911 cause girl, he looks damn hot!" Jada said biting her lips. I scrunch my nose in disgust. It wasn't a surprise that she said that. She has a big fat crush on him and destiny was that cruel to her that he sees her as disgust. 

"If looks could kill, I'd probably be dead by now but why is he back? I thought he was never coming back." Chloe questioned. 

"Me too," I mumbled. I reached out to take a bottle of water from the table. My throat was dry and it was all because of one sight.

A few girls were gawking at him and some were flirting shamelessly to get his attention. But he didn't even spare them any glance. He looked worried like he was in deep thoughts. I've never seen him like this before. It was quite interesting. 

"Someone's staring..." 

Chloe sing sang. I snapped back to her. A blush crept up to my cheek and neck. I hated it when she teased me like that. 

"I wasn't." I lied. 

I looked downward and returned to playing with my skirt. That was the only thing that kept me busy and to ease my uncomfort.

"It's okay darling. I won't tell a single soul." Chloe winked with a chuckle. Jada scoffed irritably and rolled her eyes. 

"You behave dumb at times. I'm out of here and make sure you go to the school's nurse after lunch." She said and stormed out immediately from our table to a table that was close to Adrian's table.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked as I looked at her. I raised a single brow. I get now. She was trying to get his attention. 

I sighed. She was going too far. 

"I don't know. Maybe she's going through mood swings again." Chloe shrugged her shoulder. I looked at my almost finished food.

"I'm done. Let's go." I said ready to go to the school's nurse's office. I hated hospitals and anything that had to do with medicals.

I picked up my phone and stood up to go. 

"Ariana!" Jack called. Chloe's brother. 

I swired around and to see him. I wish I hadn't.  I wish the floor could just open and swallow me alive. When I turned around, those piercing dangerous eyes were already staring at me. A deadly smirk laid on his lips. I gulped and looked down to my feet.

.Dangerous Run.

This was like the best chapter I've written so far. The monster is back and you all know what is ahead. Drama and fairytales. 

Do you like it? 

Q & A

I'm doing this q and a that authors normally do so please answer them honestly. 

1. Do you like the vibe in this story from Adrian?

2. Who is your fav cast?

3. Is this story boring already?

4. Do you need Ariana more naive or less?

1277 word