26||Baker||

.Leave your comfort zone.

The small girl's lips was curled in worrideness as she looked at her closet, poundering on what she was gonna wear. This had always be girls problem every single morning and sometimes, we wished we were like boys. 

Her hands were placed on her hips and her eyes scanning her closet in thoughts. She was still wondering on what to wear when her phone distracted her. She sighed waiting for a second before leaving her thoughts and going to pick up the phone. She placed it directly to ear, waiting for whoever was at the end to speak. 

"Hey, sis." Her eyes widened in happiness and like a wind, her worrideness vanished into thin air. Her mouth that was once into a frown was now turned into a shape of happiness. She squealed happily jumping on her feet. 

"Liam! How are you doing?" She askes. Her brown long hair was scattered all over her shoulders and at her back. It was like an angel knew all her problems and one of them, was removed from the list by her brother calling her. 

"I'm good. Eargerly waiting to meet you to tomorrow. Tell me, isn't mom having a busy day all long today?" Her brother asked, a tint of curiousness in his voice. He already knew what the answer was but he really wanted to hear from his ranting sister. He found something annoying in that, yet cute and amusing. 

Ariana gasped, nodding in reply. "Yes, she is. She is going to bake 400 loaves of bread today. she told me that she could see sponshorships flying around and the loaves of bread was for a resturant! and mommy's bakery also has the higest ranking of the sweetest pastries in town." Her nose was flaring up as her heartbeat was beating faster than you could imagine. 

She was panting like she just ran in a race only in talking in full sentence. She was filled with excitement and her aura was bubbling. She knew today was going to be a busy day ahead and she couldn't be more excited as she was right now. 

"I heard of it. It's on the news. Congratulations, babygirl. I'll be taking you to school tomorrow for your information." He annonces lifting his leg from the cold tiled floor. He groaned in idleness, a crack of bones that was stretched followed. 

She squealed like a little girl, this time very loud. Her morning was made beautifully now with the talks and conversation they both had. A brother and sister type. 

"That's amazing. Oh my gosh! I can't wait!" She spoke going back to looking for an outfit that was going to be elegant yet, simple. She didn't want anything or stains dropping on her outfit so that was why she was talking this much of time. She needed an outfit that was less important to her but all were. They were so sparkling and beautiful, neatly ironed. 

"Talk later sis, I need to take a shower and I'm guessing you're looking for an outfit to wear to the bakery."

Her eyes opened widely so did her mouth. Deep down inside of her, she felt so happy. She sometimes read of the silblings feeling and how you could guess what your silblings or silbling were doing or sometimes, saying or who's with. She smiled, hers were true. 

"Yes,I was. Talk later too." She said and ended the call, hey eyes glittering when her lips twitched. She just found the perfect outfit. 

^*^

The smell of sugar, caffeine and butter could be clearly smelt once you entered the bakery. Clicking of heels and talks in every corner of the room. It was like in the behind of the scene when everyone was trying to make everything perfect. Lightning, checking of scripts and other acting terminologies. So it was, like in the bakery. 

"Oh hey, darling." One of Ariana's mother's friend greeted, her hands covered in butter and oil. Her red hair that was skillfully put in a hairnet but she still manages to make it look stylish. 

"Good morning ma'am. Is they anything I could do to help?" Ariana couldn't help her curious self and peek into the bowl that was filled with latters and yokes. She was hungrily waiting for what ever she was making to be completed. 

Mrs. Vin, giggled. "It's called cookies chipmunks. I created the name myself and no, there is nothing you can help me with. Maybe you can go over there." Her buttered hands were stretched to a small but busy corner at the left, "and help them there. That's where the 400 loaves of bread are being baked and made. I'm just making these for the orphanage home." 

2 times a week, we often visit the orphange to pay visits to the fatherless and motherless children. We weren't able to visit them last 2 weeks because we were busy.

"Oh. Thank you." I greeted warmly with a smile walking up to the small corner that I was directed to. I could see my mommy who had her hair in a hairnet and a smile plastered on her face. 

It suits her. I want her to remain happy like this forever!

"Hey, momma! Can I help you please? I asked her, hoping for a yes or an approval. She nodded gesturing for me to follow her to the next table.

"You could help knead this dough and when you're done, tell me." She explained. I shook my head in approval and continued going on to knead the soft, white though. It was funny that I imagined it to be a small baby. I giggled and kept on imagining the soft though in my hands getting kneaded. 

"I'm done." I annonced dusting the white flour away from her hands. Mommy came over ad inspected the kneaded dough, a little hard now due to the flour that was mixed in it. 

"Brilliant! She explained. "I'll be back. I'm gonna assit those over there. In the mean time, I want you to take the bit my bit like this cutting it out and rolling them on the board. You'll massage it and then put them on this tray, okay?" I listened carefully watching her take one out of the big though and used it as an example to get it clear for me. 

"Good." She commented and clapped her hands when I did exactly how she thought me. "You sure you could handle this alone? Or you need Tom help?" She questioned. 

"No, thank you." 

"Sure? Because I'll be bringing more after you're done with these." She spoke, softly. I nodded happily of the idea of kneading more bread. 

I'm a small Baker!!

A/n

How are ya'll?

A small touching moments of Ariana, Liam and thier mother! How I wished I had a brother:( Anyways, enough of that! Spill the tea, do you like the chapter or I need to improve something in it. If you haven't answered my Q/A or you skipped it, it's best if you do, so I could improve more on my writing. I'm not perfect. NOT EVEN THOSE HATERS ON WATTPAD!

I just wanted to inform you that, there's going to be 3 parts. 

: Chloe and Jessica (Less of them though;)

: Adrian and Ariana

:Narrator's P.O.V

Get ready because this story just began!

A DARE OF THE DAY!!

I dare you to comment your favourite quote and I'll use them in one of my chapters! New exciting dares on the way! You can also dare me if you want. Hehehehehehe...I dare you to do it. 

Hope you guys enjoy!

XX

~ Emily