37||Sweet||

I know this is none of ur bis buttttttttt!! The pic above is my fav YouTuber in the whole universe!!

Enjoy!

With the help of Adrian, I was able to get up with the sharp cold chain attached to my leg. I wasn't strong enough to walk by myself yet and hunger killed me alive. On getting outside, my eyes were still tied and my hands were bounded around my back. I slowly began to hate Adrian after finding out he kidnapped me.

I felt myself being thrown into a car and then the sounds of the car's door are locked. I finally gave up on fighting and having hope. There was no way I was going to go back home to meet my brother. The sound of another door being opened caught me by surprise. My eyes were shut tight and painfully, itching me.

"You don't need to be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." His calming voice spoke. I huffed and rested my head on the window and soon, I was drifted to sleep.

~~

"How do you wake a sexy woman up?!" I heard a nice, playful voice that belonged to Lin. A small smile grew wider on my face and my eyes bulged out. I couldn't remember for how long I'd been asleep but it did feel for hours considering how my body ached. I didn't even know-how.

"Shut up!" Adrian hissed. I swirled around on the leather chair, the soft material mangled unto my skin.

"Can we at least remove that disgusting thing on her eyes?" Lin questioned. I nodded inwardly agreeing with Lin. The material used was very crawling.

And soon enough, I was able to daylight again. Well, it was nighttime when my eyes were opened but that didn't matter. I was alive. I yawned tiredly and looked at the 2 males that stood next to the car's door.

"How are you baby bear?" Lin cooed and pressed a kiss on my cheek. I smiled sweetly. To answer his question, I didn't feel good either. How do you want me to feel when I was kidnapped!

"Your friend kidnapped me!" I pouted and crossed my arms to my chest. Even if I was angry, I still had the right to express my thoughts. I wanted him to know how I felt about him kidnapping me. What if I died? Liam doesn't even know of my whereabouts!

"I know, and it's wonderful." Lin pressed. He shook his head smiling like an idiot and drew forth his arm for me to take. I huffed and rolled my eyes but put mine in his.

I can't believe his agreeing with this butthead right now! I'm betrayed!

"You were not exactly kidnapped, baby. Your brother asked Adrian to bring you to his house." Lin explained as we walked inside the building I once came to study before. I noticed it was newly designed and decorated. Quite impressive.

Adrian however, was on his phone and pretended he didn't kidnap me.

Maybe with Malbe.

"But why Adrian? Why couldn't I be brought here like a normal being? Was kidnapping the best thing he could think of?" I whispered to Lin so Adrian couldn't hear.