50||Who?||

A R I A N A

I stretched out my sorely strong bones only to hear them crack. Today was Sunday, the end of the week and the day I go back home. Even though I enjoyed staying with Adrian, I still had a home and a family I had to go see. I had stayed here overnight, maybe like a sleepover with Adrian.

Speaking of him, I looked around to find where the fries went but the room was empty and the door to his room was left open. Where could he have gone?  It was only 7:02 in the morning. The first time I had woken up on a Sunday and Adrian's departure made me felt sad. I continued to get lost in space of my thought that I didn't notice a furry little pup get in. 

"Princess?"I asked with trepidation. I speedily pushed away from the blue blanket off my leg and got on the cold tiles. I crouched down on the floor to rub the little baby. 

I'm in love with her, peeps!

She barked at me trying to lick my face and climb on top of me but I remember I still have Adrian's cloth on me. I stroked her head and gave her a tummy rub before going in to change and get dressed. 

I didn't bring my clothes with me but Adrian wouldn't mind me renting his clothes, I guess. I got cleaned up and carried Princess on my hands, sauntering downstairs. Lin must be around if Princess was. 

"Goodmorning buttercake. How was your night?" Lin voice made me turn around to meet with him. He wore a pair of black jeans and a top of the band 'BTS' on it. I think it was their last album he was wearing of them. 

"It was beautiful as ever." I giggled, my eyes roaming around for someone in particular. "Where's Adrian?" I asked turning back to meet gaze with Lin. A small frown bent it way to Lin's lips and he looked away strolling to the kitchen's cabinet. 

I placed Princess of the floor, lost in my own little spaceship. "He went out this morning. It was so early and he didn't tell me where he went. He only called to tell me to stay over with you."He answered with a slight frown. I blinked in confusion and in worry. 

He went out without a single message or anything? Something must be wrong somewhere. I looked at the clock that hung on the white painted wall. "Do you have any idea of where he might have gone to?"

"Hmm, not a clue and even though I did, you aren't allowed to know where." 

I frowned tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Adrian wouldn't have gone out without telling anyone where he was going. Yet, he was a man of privacy but not even giving a clue of where he was going to Lin or leaving a message was kinda strange. Yes, I don't know much about him but who goes out so early leaving a mysterious existence behind?

 "Can I try calling him?"

"Sure, he wouldn't mind if it was you." He smiled and left the kitchen, going outside with Princess. 

I looked through my messages to see if he left any but nothing showed a sign of which he did. Just the last reply of me to him. I sighed mentally and reached for the call logs but no missed call at all. 

Strange. 

I tapped his contact and waited for him to pick up after several rings but he didn't. 

It's safe for me to worry now, is it?

I tapped again on his contact to try once more and then he picked up. 

"Who the fuck are you?!!"

A female voice rang at the other end. 

Ouch!

"W-who is this please?" I asked trying my best to control the emotion bubbling up in me right now. I shouldn't and wouldn't jump into conclusions.

"That's none of your business. If you're one of sir's hookup, then, get the fuck away from him. He's busy."

And then it ended. 

Ouch ouch.

I gently placed my phone on the table and sat on the couch. I wonder who she was and why she was angry at me for no clear reason at all.

But the main question was, who is she to Adrian?

A/n

Another short chapter at this end. The question is, when will I upload soon? Vote to find out:)