29||Kiss|

~Chloe and Jessica~

.Your blush are made by me.

C H L O E 

I was sure my cheeks were now dark crimson as I stared away, still blushing. I can't believe I just kissed a girl and a girl...I really like. I tried looking away trying to distract myself from looking into her eyes and at her face, that I knew she was smirking.

"How was it?" She asked, brushing away a stand of my blonde hair away from my face. It wasn't my fault she was so intimidating. She was also hot standing with the fact that she was a stud/tom boy. Her lips and her eyes were all I could look into if I were to.

"W-we shouldn't have kiss-sed." I shuttered. I was a total lier if you asked me. I lied terribly and I knew for a fact that I enjoyed the kiss we shared today,just now. 

"Your eyes and face doesn't speak like you mean it." She smirks. "Admit sweetheart, you enjoyed it and I bet you wouldn't mind me fucki-"

"Fine!" My cheeks were bubbly red at her tone and the sentence she was about to complete. I wasn't going to allow her to say such a thing like that. Images formed in my mind on what she was about to say and I blush even deeper.

"I admit. I enjoyed the kiss, okay? But please don't tell Ariana. I don't know how she's gonna react."

"I just wanted to hear you admit it, baby." She leaned down and pecked my lips, I, blushing furiously. She grabbed my waist and pulled me close to her chest, her eyes glittering under the bathroom's light.

"You're so fucking tempting,how do I live without you?" I chuckled and hit her chest playfully. She was a cheesy one. 

"I don't know. Common let's go." I pulled her away from the bathroom and proceeded into going into the cafeteria for Lunch. I was starving to death. 

When we got there, I was surprised to see Jules and no Ariana. Maybe she went ahead for something. 

"Where's Ariana?" I asked seating down next to Jessica and trying my best to act normal in front of Jules when I saw her suspicious eyes on me.

"She was looking for you but until that, I didn't see her again." I cocked my eyebrow and looked at Jessica, then back to Jules. 

"She was looking for me?" I asked, anxiousness rising to the surface. All bad thoughts kept coming to my mind on what if Ariana saw I and Jessica kissed. How did she feel about it? 

From under the table, Jessica squeezed my hands in reassurance. I wasn't going to lie, it really helped.
"Yes, she was. Anyways, I'm going now. I'll see you guys later In Art class." Jules waved and left the cafeteria.

 I sighed and squeezed back Jessica's hands.

What have I got myself into?

A/NThis is VERY SHORT! I know, I know.I still need a lot of time to prepare Jessica's and Chloe part of the story But how was it?

Me:- *Cricket sound*

Anyways! I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make it better. Tell me, how do see Chloe and Jessica's love story?

QOFD...^