25||Jessica||

A R I A N A

"Bye." I waved but only got ignored by Chloe who slammed the door in my face. I sighed, buckling my seatbelt. I get she was angry at me for a reason I didn't know about. But this side of Chloe was very hurtful.

"Is she okay?" Momma asked taking a glance at me. I sighed dramatically trying my possible best to not burst out crying in front of her. 

"She's fine. I'm guessing her brother, annoyed her." My voice was breaking slightly but thankfully, she didn't notice. 

The town was filled with crowds and cars passing by. The smell of coffee hit my nose as we pass by my favourite coffee shop. Recollections by as what I mean, I didn't want, came back. The evening when Adrian and I, met. 

I shivered just thinking about it. Not that I didn't like it, I just don't want to have anything to do with Adrian anymore even if it means avoiding me. He's mean to me and doesn't even talk to me. He scolds me and glares at me coldly. He scares me. 

The cool air hit my face, taking away the small drip of sweat that was painted on my forehead. "How was the bakery?" I decided that bringing up a much lighter and caring conversation could at least help my day.

"Good. I sold a lot than usual and I can see some sponsorship flying around!" Mom sing sang. I gasped happily. 

"You've got to be kidding me-."

"No sweetheart. Our bakery has the highest ranking in the town of the sweetest pantries. Tomorrow, I have another biggest sale going on and they are going to order 400 thousand loaves of bread for their restaurant. They booked for it already." She said happily. "That's why I'm not going to sleep today. All busy through the day in the kitchen and, you small chipmunk is going to be with me. " I giggled when she taps my nose. 

"Can we make all that bread in just one day?" Even if we could, we can't make that much because we didn't have enough storage to put them. 

"Oh, don't worry sweetie. They come next week Friday so we have all the time to bake as many as we want." She cheered. 

I hummed, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear as I unbuckle my seatbelt. We've finally arrived home and all I want to do is binge watch on my favourite show or simply sleep. I was exhausted, to say the least. 

"I'll be in my room if you need me." I nodded. I press open the soda as it gushes open and I quickly rushed it into my mouth to prevent it from leaking. This wasn't the right thing to do on a Saturday afternoon, consuming a whole bottle of soda that had a lot of sugar in it. But my health wasn't my first thought now. 

"Are you okay?" A voice spoke. I turned around a little startled to see a stranger She was wearing *Pic above* Her hair looked shiny due to the fact that she cut it. She was pretty but who was she? And why is she in my house? I gulped down the soda that was in my mouth, wiping it after.