47||Soft||

When Adrian said I was gonna love her, I never thought it was a cute,furry, soft, loveable, creature like Princess. 

Believe it people, I already named her. 

He bought a puppy for me and it's so cute I could kiss it. I tried kissing it but Adrian said I shouldn't kiss anyone not even my puppy. 

Sad me.

Anyways, 

We're currently leaving the pet store and I'm obssessed with Princess. She's been trying to lick my face for a while now and she's so adorable and small.

Happy me.

"Can I hold it?" Lin asked staring at Princess strangely. 

"Sure." I smiled.

I passed Princess to him and he just stared at Princess like she was a toy. I looked at Princess who was also trying to lick Lin's face and he allowed her. 

Awnn.

So cute. I could melt. 

"Don't fucking melt." Adrian rolled his eyes. 

How did-

"Where are we heading to?" I asked staring at his huge biceps. God, how bad I want to touch it. He turned to stare at me. 

"Why the hell are you staring at me like that?"

"You're pretty." I blurted out. 

I saw a big smirk on his face causing me to melt. He was so hot. 

Bad me. 

"Thank you, sweetheart." He cooed with a wink. I blushed once more sinking into the car seat and melting on it. 

911, Please. 

"Come sit." He said stopping the car. I looked at him with the what-are-you-saying look and he just rolled his pretty eyes. 

Gotta teach this man some lessons, brothas. 

"On my lap."

I literally choked on air like seriously. He wanted me to seat on his lap while he drives, Well, thinking about it made it looked sensual or something but big man, ain't gonna seat on that piece of meat. 

"I won't try anything stupid, Ari." 

Aww...he called me by my short nickname. 

The answer is still a big NO.

"Nope!" I said popping the 'pe'. He rolled his eyes and leaned in to unbuckle my seatbelt. My eyes fled wide open when he carried me to his lap and sat me in place. 

This should be illegal. 

He should be illegal.

"Now, we can drive." He smiled seductively before starting the engine. I don't even understand how's comfortable like this. He doesn't seem to be showing any sign of uncomfortableness. Meanwhile, Lin took Princess to his house and promise to return her tomorrow and I said it was okay. 

From the library to the coffee shop to confessing my feelings for Adrian. 

What a weird day, isn't it?

"You're alright, there?"

Do you also notice how he doesn't curse much often again? That's a new improvement but I somehow miss his curse. 

Don't ask me why, how and- 

Lost it. 

"I'm currently seating on your lap and I weigh like a thousand pounds. This should be fun." I chuckled looking at the road that appeared to be smiling at me. 

Maybe I'm thinking things. I mean, life is weird but humans are weirder so it's like a win-win situation for me and-

Oh, my cheesecake!!

"Adrian! You said no trying any funny business. I see some funny business around."

The tea should be spilled. 

Adrian right now just slapped my butt. Hard. Like so hard. It hurts so much. 

You know, this is why you shouldn't trust boys and their sweet words. Most especially, the fine ones. 

"What did I do wrong? No puedo tener a alguien tan caliente como tú sobre mí y no tocarlas." He smirked. 

I chuckled. He's not the only one who knows Spanish here, is he?

"Mantén las manos quietas y déjame de tu regazo." I smiled trying to get off his lap but once again, his big bulky hands stopped me. 

God! Imma kill this handsome man.

"Que hablas español es caliente." 

I blushed looking back to the road. When I need a cop on the road to pull us over, I need one now to pull us over. I whimpered softly when I heard a small slap on my butt again. 

"Damn." He whistled. 

"Estoy seguro de que todavía quieres manos para llevar a tus hijos. Si es así deja de golpearme el trasero." I warned glaring at him. 

Not exactly glaring, though. 

"Por supuesto, quiero llevar a nuestros hijos con mis manos. Pero créame, mis manos sirven para cosas mejores que para llevarlas."

Ours?

I'm going to faint from anytime soon. 

A/n

Sorry if this was short. The next one is gonna be longer. 

Happy Sunday!!