Chapter 27

The following day,
Suhana went to his house at noon. Kavish didn't tell her which time he had meeting. According to her, if he had meeting in morning, he informed her but he didn't mention the time.

Her plan was to give the paper bag to anyone and left as soon as possible. Because it was weekend. She came out from her home after Namita and Rajeev left. She didn't want both of them suspected on her any more. Otherwise it's hard to explain everything to Namita. As she rang the doorbell, Shyam opened the door with bright smile. She recognised him because she saw him last time. She gave her light smile and greeted, "hello, I am Suhana. It's Mr. Singh's coat." She raised the paper bag towards him.

He didn't take the bag and said polielty, "Miss Triveni, please come in.  You should have to give it yourself to sir."

She shook her head and said, "I have some important work to finish. Please handover to him behalf of me." She was already feeling embrased what happened last night between them. It's better to not meet with him anymore.

But how could Shyam ruin his master's plan. He said professionally, "I am sorry, Miss Triveni. I can't help you about it. Sir already gave me instructions."

Helplessly, Suhana pursed her lips tightly and nodded. Shyam relieved inside his heart. He knew his master's temper very well. And he saw last time how his master agreed to take treatment because of her. He locked in his mind how much she is important for his master.

He noticed that his master were waiting for her since morning eagerly but she came now.

Shyam was leading the way to Suhana. She thought kavish would be in hall but unexpectedly, when Shyam took steps towards stairs. Her heart started to beat fastly.

'What is he doing into his bedroom this time?'

But without saying anything, she followed Shyam. Shyam stopped at door and told, "Sir is waiting for you."
After saying it, he left.

Suhana looked at door with confusion. Before she asked anything, Shyam already left. She blinked her eyes and asked herself, 'What should I do now? Should I knock the door or leave the bag here? No, it's not manner. Don't forget he helped you last evening.' she took deep breath and thought, 'There is no need to be embrassment. Why are you thinking so much? When he was not thinking?  he may forgot now.'

After calming down herself, she knocked the door lightly, "Kavish, it's me Suhana. I came to return you your coat."

She waited for few moments. When the door didn't open, she raised her hand to knock again but before she knocked again, the door opened. Her hand was in air. Before she retreated her hand, Kavish held her wrist and pulled her inside the room. After pulling her inside, he closed the door loudly and pressed her back to door. In next moments, his lips were on her lips. It's happened so soon that she had no time to think what's going on.

Before one second, she was going to knock again but in a blink, she was pressed by him against door. And he was kissing her passionately.

Kavish waited her since morning. When he was doubt that she would come or not. He almost lost hope that she would come. She suddenly showed on his door. He wanted to finish what she started last evening.

Suhana looked at his face closely with widened eyes. And the bag on her hand fell on floor. But soon, she also lost into his deep kiss that's why she closed her eyes and started to give him response. Getting her response, he was delighted. He picked her up and took her on his bed. She was lost in his kiss that she didn't know what's going on.

He was top on her. His hands were roaming on her body. He was enjoying her every curve perfectly. After the getting breathless, he broke the kiss and started to kiss on her neck and ear. He was pecking her skin lightly. His lips were feeling on her skin like feathers. She shivered lightly. He was enjoying her response. He asked with hoarse and low voice while sucking her earlobe, "Do you want me to continue from where we left last night?" He raised his head and looked into her eyes for her response.