chapter 19

Kavish gave order driver to drop her at her office. He had urgent meeting to attend. Even, he wanted to spend time with her but she was not willingly that's why he only let her do what she wanted. .
He left her into the car and went to his office.

Suhana was seated on car seat with dumbfounded. She couldn't understand what's going on just now. She blinked her eyes many times to adjust her mind that it was dream or reality.

The driver looked at Suhana through mirror viewer. The driver was working for Kavish since many years. It was his private car. Nobody was allowed to sit inside it except driver and his secretary Ravi. But on back seat noone was allowed to sit except Kavish.  It was not first time when suhana sat inside his car. When driver saw her first time to sit into his car, he was surprised. He didn't know what relationship between Suhana and kavish. But today during driving, when he saw their intimate, he was stunned.

Because everyone knew around kavish that nobody are allowed to go close with him. He didn't like anybody touch him. that's why everyone maintained their distance with him if they want to stay alive and his side.

But this girl was exception. Then he saw red bruise mark on her neck. He was middle age man that's why he knew what is it. Now, one thing is clear that something was going on between them.

When he was glaring at her neck, Suhana felt his gaze on her neck. she felt little pain on her neck when ksvish bit her. She suddenly took out small mirror from her bag and looked at her neck. After looking her neck, she was speechless. She knew nothing happened between them except kiss but why did he bite her or left his mark? Ahh, she suddenly took out scarf from her bag and wrapped her neck with buring cheeks. She was feeling embrassment as someone watched her to steal something. But she was relieved into her heart. She covered it before looking more peoples.

The driver noticed her action and thought, 'looking at her dress, she is from average family while there are many girls from rich and respected family waiting for his boss. It's his boss who never gave glance to anyone otherwise there are lot of female admires to him.

Then what's his boss look into this girl. She is beautiful but others are not less than beautiful and to her.'

As the car came near his office, she told driver, "please drop me here." She knew it's luxury car and many peoples knew it's kavish car in company. If anyone saw her coming from his car, they will ask her many questions. Now, her team handed over the project to excutive team  that's why her work is finished related to that project. What will she make excuses?

The driver said with hestitation, "Miss, Sir gave me order to drop you in front of your office."

She tried to convince him, "please drop me here otherwise it's hard for me to explain everyone into office."
She knew Sameer would be there. If he heard about it, she will have to tell him everything. But she didn't want to tell him about it. She didn't know how will he react. That night, it was not Kavish's fault. It's her who went to wrong room. But now, they met because of project. She wanted to avoid him and never want to meet him but the circumstances are different now. She can't offend him. She already cleared everything to him. Now, It's him who always  takes initiative. She wants to deny him but she doesn't know why she couldn't deny at last.

The driver nodded and stopped the car a far away from her office. Suhana thanked him and got out from car.

It was already past 1 pm. She sighed into her heart. Even, krishna sharma is good boss and understands his subordinates problem. But it was her first time when she is absent from her work without giving information. 

When she reached her department, her colleagues looked at her with playful eyes and greeted, "hey Suhana."

Suhana nodded with smile and put her bag on her desk. As she was going to sit on her chair, Reema told her with smile, "Suhana, me sharma asked you to go in his cabin when you will come."