chapter 22

Suhana knew Namita will not listen to her that's why she surrendered in front of her sister. By the way she was on working on current project which was not hectic like Singh group project that's why she had plenty of time. She reached home early on the charity event day.

As she expected, when suhana reached at home, Namita was waiting for her. Namita looked at her on door and said with clapping her hands, "Finally, you come. Let's go hurry. I was waiting for you."

Suhana didn't say anything but gave her sister a smile. She felt really helpless in front of her sister.

After one hour, They was ready for going to event. Suhana examined her dress which was hanging on her body perfectly. Looking at her cleavage line from her dress, she frowned but asked Namita carefully, "Don't you think it's so revealing." It was black colour dress with her mid thigh. It's neck was oval shape. She liked that dress but after wearing, she felt uncomfortable.

Namita pretended to look at her. After few seconds, she shook her head and said firmly, "I don't think so, Suhana. Don't tell me you are planning to be nun in your life?"

Ofcourse, Suhana also wanted to enjoy her life like other girls. She has desires. But what happened few years ago gave scars on her heart. It's not that she didn't want to but she can't. She recalled old days before she encountered that incident. She enjoyed her life like other girls.

She didn't consultant to doctor's because of fear that her family got to know about that incident. But she searched on internet about her condition. That's why she knew very well about her condition. The problem is only her trusting issue on others after that incident.

She signed and looked again herself into mirror. After few years, she worn this type of dress. Her figure is perfect that's why it was perfectly fitted on her but she felt uncomfortable inside her heart. She tried to surpass that feeling for sake of her sister.

Namita noticed Suhana's expression. She shook her head with disappointment. Before knowing to Sameer, Suhana liked to wear that type dresses. Namita and her choices were same. But after knowing Sameer, Suhana changed a lot. Namita knew suhana likes Sameer as her cousin but she couldn't figure out the exact reason. She has her doubts into her heart. She knew Suhana hid something from her family but she didn't know what.

She took deep breath and smiled, "Suhana, let's go your brother in law is waiting for us."

After hearing, Suhana looked herself and signed deeply into her heart. She tried to explain herself,  'everything will be fine. Don't need to worry.'
She didn't want her brother in law waiting for them.

They came to hall where Rajeev was waiting for them. Namita looked Rajeev, went to near him and asked with excitement, "How am I looking?"

Rajeev smiled heartily. Suhana noticed Rajeev's expression. She was happy for her sister that Rajeev dotes on Namita so much. She also wanted her husband should be like her brother in law. But she pursed her lips to know that it's hard to find a perfect husband for herself.

Suhana looked Namita was blushing because Rajeev said something to her. Suhana couldn't hear because she was far away from them. But she could guess.

A smile naturally came on her face to look their interaction. She didn't want to but she couldn't stand any more that's why she coughed lightly and said with amusement, "I am feeling third wheeler now. Why don't both of you continue and I rest at home?"

Before she turn back and leave, Namita suddenly came to Suhana and held her arm tightly, "Don't try to.... We are going together. It's so much fun. Really Suhana."

Suhana looked at Rajeev for help, "Brother in law." She thought Rajeev might help her. after all, it's also his help indirectly. But she overestimated.