chapter 47

Kavish gave her a pajama from closet and said in low but seductive voice, "change it."

Suhana took it without saying anything and went to bathroom. After locking the door from inside, she took deep breath. She washed her mouth, hands and legs and changed into it. It was new and branded. It was neither conservative nor short. It was as usual she wears for sleeping. After wearing, she looked herself into mirror. She patted her face with her hands and said herself, "It's ok. It's ok."

That time she said to stay with him without thinking. After his questioning, she didn't back because she could feel his sadness, even he didn't show on his face. According to their conversation, Deepika's father is close to him and he respects to him but today what and how they talked, anybody could be sad.

After taking another deep breath, she opened the door and came out from bathroom. She saw him sitting on bed after changing. Their pajama style and colour was same as its were couple outfit. He was doing something in his mobile but as she came out from bathroom, he also looked towards her. Their eyes met. She stopped on bathroom door and thought, 'when did he change?'

When Suhana went bathroom, Kavish changed his clothes in closet. He didn't want to waste the time. Its first time when she initiative to come his home and asked for sleep together. He wanted to spend as much as his time with her. She was looking more beautiful in pajama than he imagined. He chose himself few couple pajama for both of them as when she spends night at his home, he can match their outfit at least at night.

Looking at her bathroom's door, he waited to come to bed but after few seconds, she didn't take any steps and looked in his eyes, he could controlled himself. He called her, "come here"

Hearing his low voice, she came to her senses. After taking deep breath, she took steps towards him. She took initiative herself then how can she backward. She couldn't ran away everything. When she came to bedside, Kavish held her wrist and pulled her on himself. As she fell on him, he held her waist from his both hands. He felt her body softness against him. He asked in her ear slowly, "Are you going back from your own words?"

She shook her head repeatedly and said with difficulty, "Nooo." His breath was on her face and her heartbeat got fast.

He nibbled her earlobe softly and asked, "Then what were you doing by standing there, hmm?" Her body got nervous and she was feeling to get heart attack from his words and actions. He was enjoying to tease her.

He looked at her eyes with teasing smile. She whispered, "Actually....."

Before she could say, he flipped her and now she was under him. He kissed on her forehead and turn off light, "Good night"

He laid on his side and buried his head on her neck. She was confused what just happened. She couldn't pin out that in one second he was teasing her and in another second he wished her 'good night'.

She bit her lower lips with her teeth and asked hesitantly, "Kavish"

Kavish took deep breath to control his emotions and said in low voice, "What? Do you not want to sleep? Or do want something...."

Suhana suddenly replied, "I.... am sleepy. I am sleeping..."

Kavish laughed with amusement and kissed on her neck, "then sleep."

Suhana smiled and closed her eyes. She didn't know when she slept. Suhana always sleeps whenever she was with him as her mind already accept his presence.

Kavish noticed her breath became normal and he smiled. He knew he couldn't sleep peacefully tonight but she was with him that's enough for him. He closed to his eyes for trying to sleep. Within few minutes, he also sleep without his expectations.