Chapter 18

Ravi opened the car door and motioned her to sit. Suhana nodded and sat into the car. Ravi closed the door and stood a side to guard the car.

There was only Suhana and kavish inside the car. Suhana looked at him who was looking tired. She called him, "Mr Singh?"

Kavish glared her with bloodshot eyes. She scared then she recalled he told her to call him by his name when they are alone. She corrected herself, "Kavish...."

He threw the photos on her with anger. She was confused but when she looked at photos. Her mood changed after looking at photos. She took photos one by one. The photos were Sameer and Suhana of last night.  After collecting every photo, she looked it one by one carefully. They were looking happy with each other.

He was looking her every actions. She selected three photos and put together them. She asked in excited tone, "I like these photos. Can you give me these for my collection? It's long time since we took pics together. By the way, where did you get these photos? Ohhh... The quality of photos is so good."

She looked at him with pleading eyes as she was asking for candy. Kavish got more anger after hearing it. He took the photos from her hands rudely and torn them roughly. She looked and almost screamed, "hey, what are you doing?"

After tearing, he threw the scraps and held her by waist. She was now into his arms. Her heart was thumping loudly. He sniffed her smell and asked with gritted teeth, "Suhana, I can't hurt you. You told me last time to not hurt myself. Tell me to whom I hurt?"

She reminded his words into her mind and asked with blinking eyes, "Are you angry?"

He glared at her and laughed with mocking, "What do you think?"

Now she looked at him carefully. His eyes were red with anger. He was definitely angry. She asked in low voice, "Why are you angry?"

He got more angry after hearing it. He wanted to teach her good lesson but he can't hurt her that's why he took deep breath and opened his mouth, "What is your relation with that guy?"

Suhana put one by one together. That guy means Sameer. It seemed he wanted to hurt Sameer. If it was another person, she would never explain and laugh at him. But that person is kavish in front of her. She knew very well his ability and power. She can give any excuse but she didn't know why she wanted to tell him truth. She opened her mouth, "He is my cousin."

Kavish glared at her as he wanted to know if she was telling truth or not. But looking at her expression she was saying truth. He laughed dangerously and put his pressure on her waist. They were so close that she could feel his breaths on her face. He gritted his teeth, "suhana, do you think I am stupid?"

It's true some shameless couples told lie about their relationship in their society circle as nobody suspected about their relationship but suhana was not that shameless.

He continued, "I already investigated about you. He is not your cousin. Tell the truth."

Suhana was not surprised to hear it. She knew kavish identify. He would never come near any strangers without investigation. And she has only one secret. She was confident that nobody can find it because nobody knew expect Sameer and her.

She looked into his eyes. He was really hurt and angry. She could see the emotions into his eyes but she was confused why these emotions were into his eyes. She was upset to looking him hurt. She thought that she should tell him truth or not. At last, her heart won and she opened her mouth, "I am not telling a lie. He is really my cousin. Nobody knew about it except my family, his family and my uncle and aunt. He is my uncle's illegalimate son that's why you couldn't know after investigation."