Chapter 40

Kavish was stunned for few seconds because it's first time she took initiative to kiss him. But he was not satisfied. He was her man, not child. He put her mobile a side and put his hand on back of her head and other hand on her waist. He said in low voice, "it's not right to kiss on cheek but...." He put his lips on her lips. Suhana was happy and they already kissed many times before. Now, Suhana was not stunned. She felt it's natural to them kiss. That's why she started to give him response. Soon, their kiss got deep. Kavish held her tightly and sat her on his lap without breaking kiss. Suhana lost into his kiss that's why her mind was in mess.

Kavish broke kiss but started to kiss her neck while his hands were inside her shirt. He was kissing every inches on her neck skin. He didn't want to leave a single inch of her skin.

As Suhana heard the sound of unbuckle, she came into senses. She noticed the change into his body while his kisses on her skin. It felt right but she was scared.

She pushed him with her hands and said with horror, "Ka...vish... Please stop."

Kavish who lost in his desire suddenly stopped. But he didn't leave her. He raised his head from her neck and looked at her who was scared. He felt somebody poured a cold bucket on his head.

He didn't move nor she. They looked at each other eyes. Suhana looked at him with pleading eyes, "kav.. ish..  please let me go."

Kavish didn't say anything but closed his eyes. He tried to surpass his desire. Suhana gulped her saliva with horror. She didn't know what he was thinking. She was scared. She knew he won't hurt her but she couldn't help.

After few seconds, kavish opened his eyes and adjusted her clothes. He sat her on sofa beside him. He opened his mouth, "Suhana, don't be scared. I won't touch you without your permission. If you don't want it, it's ok. I will wait when you are ready."

Suhana didn't know what to say in this suitation that's why she lowered her head.  Kavish waited for her response but when she didn't say anything, he stood up and went to washroom.

Suhana needed time to think. She was confused. Everything was right between them.  Then why did her body react like it?

Meanwhile, Kavish came into washroom. He looked himself in mirror. He was angry on himself. Everything was right between them. Then why did he lose control himself? Can't he wait for few months? She started to accept their relationship..  their imitate actions but he ruined again everything because of his impatient. He knew Suhana would start to avoid him again. He didn't want it but as he knew her, it was sure. He took many deep breaths to control his anger.

After few minutes, he came out from washroom in calm mind. He looked at Suhana who was sitting like he left her. She was in her thinking. He wanted to take her into his arms and conceived her. He will never hurt her but he knew he couldn't it. Otherwise she will be scared more. He took deep sigh and said, "Suhana, let's go. I will drop you."

Suhana came out from her thinking after hearing his voice. She had not dared to look at him that's why she nodded and stood up. He came towards her to hold her hand but she took a step back. Helplessly, he started to walk towards door. She followed him without saying anything. She was relax that he didn't force her or say anything.

In car, she sat to maintain distance between them. They didn't say anything to each other. He was waiting for her to talk first but she didn't say anything. He was disappointed but he couldn't do anything. Even, he failed to build trust into her heart.

He didn't know that it's not he failed to build trust into her heart but it's her body reaction. She was also confused why her body reacted to him in that way while everything was fine till now. She didn't know how to explain her suitation to him that's why it's better to stay silent.