Chapter 52

Sorry guys for updating to late. I have my personal reasons to not update. I will try to update next chapter soon. But I can't promise. I am so sorry once again.

In the evening, Suhana didn't eat with Kavish because she was nervous how her family will react. She knew her parents would not object her relationship but there was a big difference between Kavish and her family's status. Kavish told her that she didn't need to worry because he would handle everything when he would meet her parents. He knew very he has to face difficulty when he would meet her family buy he was ready. He knew her parents want her to be happy it was his strong point. He also wants her to be happy.

When Suhana went to home as expected Namita was also there. But she didn't expect Namita and her mother didn't say anything instead her father said, "Suhana, let's talk."

Suhana put her handbag a side and nodded. Suhana and her father went to terrace. When they sat on the chairs, Suhana asked nervously, "Yes dad"

After thinking a while, Mr Trivedi opened his mouth, "Suhana, I think you know what I want to talk you." He looked at Suhana and said.

Suhana chews her lips and nodded.

Mr Trivedi signed, "Then I won't say much. Namita also married the boy she likes. She is happy with her family. I talked to your mother and we both want only your happiness. We have no objection. I will say to you what I said to Namita before her marriage. Your mother and I have not many requirements to your life partner except he has good character and you will be happy with him. Are you sure you will be happy with him in future? After marriage, there won't  be only two of you but his family and your family also will be included. You are not child and immature. Think about carefully if you think he is good to you and you will be happy with him in future. You can face any difficulties with him in future. We can talk further."

Suhana thought a while. She knew she has special case but Kavish was ready to compromise. She also feels comfortable with him. When he was ready to compromise, she has not objection. She nodded and told her father, "Dad, I know him since many months. He is always good to me. I think I will be happy with him and I can face difficulties with him."

"That's good." Mr Trivedi said.

"But dad, there was no one in his family. His parents died when he was young. His father's friend took care him till he got legal age. His parents left company for him. Now, he manages it. " She told her father briefly. She also didn't know much about him. She didn't have courage to ask him about his life experience. She thought he would tell her when he wants to tell her. But she didn't know they got to the stage to meet her parents so soon.

Mr Trivedi said, "oh.... then did  his father's friend know about you? He is his elder. If possible, tell him to take his father's friend with him."

Suhana didn't want to tell her father that they are not in good relationship because of her. She thought it was not necessary to tell her father that's why she told, "Actually, dad, they are not in contact too much. I will talk him about it. But dad, talk to mom that she won't ask him much about his family. It was a sensitive topic for him."

Mr Trivedi nodded and told her, "Tell your mother what he likes or not. Your mother is very excited to meet him. If he is good, we won't have objection. That's why don't worry. You know our family are not conservative family. Tell him don't be nervous."

Suhana didn't understand what her father wanted to say. When she understood, she was stunned for few seconds that he was nervous. There was many peoples who gets nervous when they hear his name and he got nervous to talk to her father. She felt moved after thinking it.

When she and her father came back to hall, Namita was already left. Mrs Trivedi told Suhana that Namita had urgent matter in her family that's why Rajeev took her with him. Suhana and her parents ate dinner but they didn't talk about that matter any more. Suhana was nervous that her mother would ask her something but she didn't.

The next day, Suhana went to office normally but Mrs Trivedi was excited to preparation everything. She knew his parents no more. She was feeling sad for him that's why she wanted to him to feel like home when he would come. Suhana didn't say anything. If her family accept him, she would be happy.

She was nervous because she didn't tell her parents his real identity but Namita and Rajeev knew about him. She wanted to talk Namita about it. But she thought her parents would get to know in future. That time they would be upset. That's why it's better they would get to know soon.

After two day, it was Sunday. Kavish told her that he will come at 1 pm. But her mother got up early morning to prepare everything. Namita and Rajeev came early but Kamya and Manish came late. They didn't take Sonu with them because they thought he will disturb everyone. Suhana got up early in the morning but she didn't come out from her room till 10 am. She was praying silently into her heart that her sisters and brothers-in-law won't ask any question about Kavish because she didn't know how to give answer.

Manish refused to take help from Kavish but Suhana wanted to happen everything smoothly as Manish would  easily accept Kavish's help. She knew Manish and Kamya were very disturb since many months because of Manish's problems. They tried to use many connections but nothing was useful. Namita told Suhana that Kavish could help easily.

Namita was curious to know with whom Suhana was waiting but Mr Trivedi denied her to talk Suhana about it. Mr Trivedi noticed that Suhana was hiding something that's why he didn't want Suhana to got nervous.