Chapter 41

Mr Sharma looked at her suspiciously, "Suhana, what happened?"

Suhana looked at him but covered her expression, "Actually, I think I took enough rest. Now, I wanted to do some important work."

He didn't believe her lie. He chuckled lightly, "Really? I thought something happened in your relationship."

Suhana was choked after hearing it. She didn't tell anybody. How can he know and how much? She said, "Mr Sharma..."

Mr Sharma smiled, "Suhana, I have experience more than you. You left office early now a days while you never was not hurry to leave office in past. Actually, I am glad for you. You are not young anymore. It's good to have in relationship. You have my wishes. I hope everything is right into your relationship. Right?"

Suhana smiled and said, "Mr Sharma, thank you for your wishes. Yeah, everything is fine." She didn't want to say more about her relationship.

Mr Sharma called Arun into his cabin and said Suhana, "He is incharge of project. You don't have to problem to work with him?"

Suhana shook her head with smile, "I don't have."

Mr Sharma looked at Arun and said, "She wants to join the project. Do you have any problem?"

Arun shook his head, "No sir, I am glad if she joins our team. It's beneficial for us."

Mr Sharma was relaxed after hearing it. He likes his department because every members are cooperative and take care to each other. He never needs to solve internal department conflict. He smiled, "Good... Suhana, he is already incharge of project. He will tell you everything. It's important project but remember there is no hurry. Take you time."

Suhana nodded, "ok sir. I will do my best."

Suhana and Arun left cabin together. Arun gave her important documents to study. She got busy into her work.

She missed to Kavish. She wanted to call him or send him text. But she stopped herself because she thought he would be busy. He told her when he will come back, he will tell her. That's why she decided to wait him to come back.

She couldn't take decision herself that's why she decided to talk Kavish. He was also part of their relationship. She decided to tell him everything what she thinks about him... About this relationship. Then let him take decision. She will respect his decision whatever he will take.

Meanwhile, Kavish looked his mobile many times in day. In hope that she would contact him or text him. But nothing happened. He received everybody else call but not her. Everytime, when he got call or notifications, he thought it would be her. But he got disappointed. He said with frustration, 'Suhana, you hate me so much. Don't you feel anything towards me?'
He wanted to rush back and asked her face to face but he controlled himself. He gave her time that's why he will wait.

After few days, as expected, Suhana got message from him, "Suhana, I am back."

Suhana was busy since last few days because it was distraction not to think about him. When Suhana read message, she was happy. But looking at the time, she startled. She got message two hours ago. But because of work, she didn't look her mobile. Suhana looked work infront of her. She wanted to finished soon and go to meet him but she couldn't.

After thinking many times, what to say him. She send reply, "I am busy today. I will come tomorrow if you are not busy."

Kavish was looking his mobile since two and half hour. He waited for her to contact him since last one week. But she didn't. He wanted her to contact him first. But she didn't. At last, he couldn't wait and send her message. He hoped she would reply but she didn't. 'Is she really avoid me? She doesn't want to talk me.' He wanted to call her or go to her directly. He knew if he would, he couldn't control himself and asked her.