Chapter 39

After reaching at his company, she called Ravi. She had Kavish's mobile number but after thinking, he may be busy. she decided to call Ravi. Ravi attended the call in first ring. He personally came to take her. He already informed security guards to not stop her. Now, he understood why his boss is in good mood since morning.

Ravi told to Suhana with polite smile, "Miss Trivedi, I already informed to security guards to not stop you. You come whenever you want." He gave her entry card and said, "If I am busy or can't attend the call in future, you don't need to wait. You can directly go to boss's cabin. Nobody will stop you."

Suhana looked at entry card with unbelievable, 'How can she take it?' That card means she can come and go anytime and anywhere in company. She didn't know how to react. She denied to take it, "It's ok Mr Ravi. I don't have the problem to wait."

Ravi insisted it, "Please Miss Trivedi, take it. Boss gave me order to give you. If you don't want it, talk to boss directly."

Suhana didn't want to it but after hearing Ravi's words. She took it and noted into her mind. she will talk to Kavish about it later. As expected, Kavish was in meeting room while Ravi left her in Kavish's cabin. He arranged snacks and beverage for her if she was hungry. After going home at evening, she has habit to eat something that's why without hestitation, she enjoyed snacks.

After few minutes, Kavish entered into cabin and looked at her who was eating snacks, "Don't eat much otherwise you couldn't eat dinner." Even, he said her in strict tone but there was gentleness into his voice.

Suhana raised her head and looked at him who was coming towards her, "Your meeting is finished." He nodded and sat beside her, "Just now."

She smiled when she noticed he was looking the snacks into her hands, "It's ok. I have habit to eat something before dinner." Actually, she ate little but the snacks in his office were delicious that she couldn't stop herself to eat more.

He knew her appetite was small. He asked raising with his eyebrows, "You can eat dinner after eating it."

Looking at his questioning eyes, She chewed her lips with guilty, "Actually
Not now, but after few minutes."

He smiled looking at her like it and said with chuckled, "I was kidding. I have some important work to finish. Let me finish. Then we will go for dinner. Hmm?"

She nodded because she also needed some time to digestion what she ate. She looked the snacks which was in front of her with greedy eyes. She knew if it would be in front of her, she couldn't control herself to eat more. She looked at him and asked with expectation, "do you wanna some?"

Kavish looked at her with stunned. He had no habit to eat snacks because of his busy schedule. He rarely eats at time. When he didn't reply, Suhana raised her hand towards his mouth and looked at him with expectation. Unconsciously, he opened his mouth and took the bite. He didn't like snacks but after eating it, he noticed it's delicious. She asked, "How is it?"

He smiled, "It's fine." After hearing his response, she fed him one by one until it's finished. Kavish didn't want to eat but when she was feeding him herself, how can he deny? That's why he ate whatever she wanted him to eat.

After finishing, Suhana took a relief sign. Kavish noticed her simple trick but he didn't expose her. While he was glad that she fed him without asking. He stood and said with good mood, "Let me finish my work first. Then we will go."

She nodded with smile. After getting her response, he came to his chair and started to work. Meanwhile Suhana took out her mobile and started to play game for time pass.

Kavish looked at Suhana who was busy playing game. He noticed first time that with her, he didn't feel the work is his responsibilities. but he enjoyed his work. He wanted her to come daily but he knew he couldn't force her anything. Otherwise she will start to avoid him again. It's good that she took initiative to come him. Their relationship was going smoothly. The flow was slow but it was improving. It is enough for him.