Chapter 7

Nobody wanted to provoke him that's why everyone was silent.

Suhana looked at Mr Nanda who was wiping his sweats with napkins.

Now, suhana understood why Kavish agreed to this project. He wanted to humiliate her. But she was not new into business field. She already faced many difficult situations that's why she was not scared.

'Then why do you want to invest my company? Why don't leave me and my company into peace?' She wanted to scream it on his face but she also didn't dare to say it. She took a deep breath and calm down herself.

She looked at him and said professional, "Sir, I know it's not match your company's standard. But this is our best project by our company's best candidates. Our company doesn't exist in front of your company. Sorry, we can't match your standard." Her boss and her company Ceo were silent that's why it's her responsibility to tell him that he is wasting his time here.

Everyone were stunned to hear it. Even there were no sound to drop of needle. While Kavish's lips curled slightly. He looked at her and asked, "so you don't want I invest in your company?"

She replied, "Sir, how can I take decision about it when I am nobody? Ofcourse, you have rights to take decision."

He didn't say anything only stare at her. While she was standing professionally but she was uncomfortable inside because of his stare.

After few moments, he opened his mouth, "I give your company second chance but this time I need satisfactory results."

After saying it, he stood up and left without looking and hearing any response. Everyone including Suhana was stunned to hear it. When the door closed behind him, everyone came into senses. Mr Nanda and investors rushed outside to follow Kavish while Suhana looked Mr Sharma and said with frown, "Sir, how is it possible? This project is our best idea. How will I think new idea suddenly?"

Mr shrama rubbed his temple from his fingers and said with frustration, "I know Suhana. Do we have other options? Do you wanna lose your job?"

She knew the suitation. Kavish took the initiative to invest into that project that's why they have to satisfy him until he would take step back from that project. She was irritated but didn't say anything.

Mr Nanda called Mr Sharma and Suhana into his cabin. They knew why they called that's why they reached immediately.

After knocked the door, Mr sharna and Suhana entered into cabin. To looking Mr Nanda gloomy face, they sighed because they knew the reason. Mr Sharma and Suhana stood obediently while Mr Nanda stood by french window. Mr Sharma opened his mouth, "Boss, you call us."

Mr Nanda looked at them and asked Suhana directly, "Suhana, did you offend him?"

Mr sharma looked at her with shocked. He knew her very well. She was not socialised but she was professional. They did work on many projects together. Because of her professionalism, he respects her. It was first time he heard such like comment from anyone for her.

He heard rumors about Kavish that's why he understood what type of offend Mr Nanda was talking. If Mr sharma heard this type of offend for his any other subordinate, he doesn't shock. But Suhana is different.

Suhana gulped her saliva. She only offend kavish once by accidentally. Or didn't she explain him the situation earlier? And she lost more than him in that incident. Then why did he behave childish? Ofcourse, she couldn't tell anybody about that incident.

She denied, "Sir, how can I offend him? I know his identity. Did he say something to you? If I accidentally offended him, I am ready to ask apologized."