chapter 16

Kavish was out of station because of his business. His business was spread in mostly cities of country or foreign countries. In foreign countries, he only goes once or in urgency while inside country, he visited every branch personally time to time. This time, he also went out of station for inspection.

When he was looking report, he asked to Ravi who was standing beside him, "is the report finished to incharge of that project?"

Ravi immediately understood which project his boss was talking. Since his boss met with her, he mostly asked or talked about her.

He quickly gave response, " Yes Sir, the report is ready about eligible employees."

Kavish gave the file which he was looking back  after his signature to Ravi and asked for the other report which they were talking.

Ravi gave him file. Kavish looked carefully everyone profile. Everyone was top employees of his company. It means they are best candidate of country. Ravi told about everyone in details.

In last, he said, "Sir, it's Sameer Mehra. He is currently working one of our foreign branch. He is one of best and ambitious employee.  Actually, he belongs to India and his family is here that's why he wants to return. He personally submitted his report for this project because it's best chance for him to return back in india."

Kavish also looked his report. He was impressed by Sameer's work. Sameer is young and ambitious guy. He is doing best in foreign but he wants to return back in india. It means he loves his roots.

Kavish always motivates this type of person. But this time, it's about his girl. He can't be careless.

After thinking, he asked coldly, "Did you investigate about him?"

Ravi nodded, "Yes sir, I already investigated about it." Ravi gave his personal information to Kavish. Kavish read clearly. After getting satification, he said calmly, "contact him and arrange to appoint him in the city."

Ravi nodded and left. Kavish wanted to go himself as he could see and meet her but he was out of station. Most importantly, she didn't try to contact him. May be, she didn't want to meet him or see him. He respected her decision. He didn't want her to force. After looking at her medical report, he was feeling hurt towards her.

Suhana was glad to think that she had chance to meet him. Even she didn't know why she wanted to meet him.. see him.

It's the day of meeting. Everyone was nervous in Nanda Association. Even, Mr Nanda was nervous. And suhana was not exception. She didnt know what to say him or how to face him. She shook her head with disappointment. She was professional. Why was she thinking nonsense? She mentally scolded herself. Think about only project nothing else. She took many  deep breaths to calm down herself. Krishan Sharma noticed her reaction and asked in whispering tone, "Suhana, are you nervous?"

Suhana nodded her head. Krishan Sharma gave her courage, "Suhana, don't forget you are best. Do your best. And don't think so much."

She nodded her head with trying to smile.

In the meeting room, they are waiting for Mr Singh. At the right time, the door was opened and everyone looked towards door. Two men entered into room. Suhana's face got paled to them. She felt she stopped to breathing.

One of them introduced himself, "hello, Mr Nanda, I am Sameer Mehra came from Singh group. I am incharge of this project. And this is my assistant Naveen Kashyap."

Mr Nanda smiled polielty, "Your welcome Mr Mehra and Mr Kashyap. Please be seated." Mr Nanda didn't know them but he knew if Mr Singh appointed them. They were best candidates.