Chapter 12

Everyone looked at her with suspicious. Reema pursed her, "why Suhana? You are best and mr Sharma told us how you handled the situation last time?"

Suhana glared her because Suhana knew she was trying to curry flavour on her. She was not stupid.

She smirked, "I want to give opportunity all of you."

Everyone looked at her with stunned, 'who wants that opportunity?'

Sanaya tried to convince her, "please Suhana only this time. We will owe you."

Suhana frowned, 'she didn't need anybody owe her. She didn't want to meet him.'

Arun suggested, "Suhana, what if we all give you grand treat?"

Suhana made her face. she already ate one of the top restaurant with kavish. Her colleagues never give her big treat than it.

She rejected, "I am not interested."

Juhi held her hand and said with pleading tone, "please Suhana. We know only you have courage to face him."

Suhana started to get closeness with Juhi since that incident. She helplessly agreed, "ok only this time. Next time, you all decide who will go?"

Everyone beamed with enjoyment, "ofcourse."

Everyone looked at juhi with awe. They tried to pursed Suhana but she didn't agree and Juhi said one time. Suhana agreed.

In Singh company,

Kavish was waiting for Suhana almost two hours. Why haven't she came till yet? He was getting impatiently. He never felt impatiently even he sighed million value contract. It's right Suhana was priceless for him but suhana didn't know it herself.

Ravi wanted to go to welcome Suhana at entrance but he knew if he went, everyone would suspect. After all, she was a employee of small employees while he was secratary of Mr Singh.

He send a female employee to take her. When Suhana reached the Singh group, she took a deep breath to calm down herself. She reminded into her mind again and again, 'dont take stress. It's not good for your health.'

As she took steps further, a female came to her and said polielty, "Miss Triveni?"

Suhana looked at her with confusion but nodded, "yeah"

The female employee smiled and said polielty, "hello, I am Nandni, let me lead you to ceo office."

When Suhana came first time, nobody came to her. Even, she went herself inside. But what happened this time?
she didn't think so much and nodded.

At the top floor, Ravi was waiting for her. He looked at Suhana and dismissed Nandni. He said to Suhana professionally, "Miss Triveni please come with me."

He knocked the door and opened the door for Suhana. Suhana was nervous. She didn't want to meet or see him. She pursed her lips and entered.
Kavish was sitting on couch. As she entered into office, he looked at her. Their eyes met. She felt her heart was beating fastly. She retreated first. She didn't know what to say that's why she said in low voice, "Mr Singh..."

Kavish stood up and came towards her with big strides. She automatically took step backs as she looked he was coming towards her.

He was controlling himself but after hearing her voice, he couldn't help. As she was taking step back, he stopped her by holding her waist. He put his other hand on her back head. Within blink, he put his lips on her. Her eyes widened because of his sudden attack. She didn't expect it. His kiss was dominating. She started to struggle but he held her more tightly. At last, She felt her legs weakened because of his kiss. She stopped to struggle. After satisfied with kiss, he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. There was confusion and anger in her eyes.