chapter 30

Suhana almost lost the track of time when she was Kira. First, she met kira after many years and second, they are girls. They can chat for many hours without getting bore.

Kira and suhana were laughing on a joke which cracked by Kira. Between her laughing, Kira's gaze went on behind Suhana. She was confused and stunned because of other person's buring gaze.

Suhana also noticed Kira's expression changed suddenly. Actually, she noticed someone was staring her from behind but she didn't mind. Now, looking at Kira, she asked Kira by her eyes' moving gesture, 'who is it?'

Kira shrugged her shoulder lightly. She works into big international company. And she transferred just now into her country. She meets many big and famous business usually. That's why she could tell that person was not ordinary.

Looking at Kira's reaction, suddenly someone came into Suhana's mind. Shit, she forgot about him. Her instincts telling her that he was behind her. She stood up and slowly turned her head. When her eyes met his buring eyes, she didn't know why but she was feeling guilty. She made her understand that why she was feeling guilty. She didn't do anything wrong. She was only talking to her friend. That's it. It was not big deal. She bit her lower lip lightly and opened her mouth, "Kavi..."
But before she could complete his name, he put his hand on her waist while other hand put back of her head. It happened in a blink that she couldn't understand what's going on untill she felt his lips on her lips. The kiss were getting more agressive. As he was punishing her. She struggled in starting but soon she gave up when she felt he drenched her whole energy from her body.

It's good that he held her tightly otherwise she lost her balance and fell completely into his arms.

When he noticed she gave up, he broke the kiss and sucked her lower lips. He knew she was in unconscious that's why he picked her into his arms and took steps towards exit. He didn't say anything to anybody but didn't forget to glare that girl who was talking and laughing with Suhana just now.

Kira shivered completely with his buring gaze. She was in confusion even after they left. Just now, she was talking and laughing with Suhana and suddenly, she saw an unexpected scene. That guy kissed Suhana forcefully but as Suhana left with him, it's sure that Suhana knew that man. But she was curious who was that man.

She looked her surroundings. Everyone was shocked more than her. Nobody knew what happened just now. But they saw Mr Singh kissed a girl and left with her.

Only Kira and few peoples didn't know the identity of kavish in that party. Kira just returned from foreign that's why it's natural that she didn't know the identity of Kavish.

Kira looked at her boss who was middle aged man. Looking at her boss expression, she confirmed he knew that man identity. She was curious and most importantly worried for Suhana. She wanted to chase them but she knew it's late. They already left party.

She went to her boss who was in dilemma till now. She called him but he didn't listen. He was only looking towards exit. At last, she waved her hand infront of his eyes, "Boss."

Her boss looked at her and blinked his eyes many times to adjust light. Kira never saw her boss like it. She felt funny. After all her boss is senior manager of one of top ten international company of country. But there was no time to make fun and other side, he was her senior.

She asked with curiosity, "Boss, who was he?" She asked in low tone as only her boss could hear after all she had to maintain business ethics.

Her boss didn't reply but asked, "Do you know that girl?" She knew who was 'that girl'

She nodded with hestitation, "She is my friend. What happened?" She could notice the tension on her boss's face. But her boss's expression soon calmed down.