Chapter 34

Kavish looked Suhana's back which was going further away from him with gloomy face. He kicked the wall with frustration. He missed her so much in those days. He didn't look her enough and she left just like it.

He didn't feel guilty what did he do. But he was confused why Suhana said it.  After paying off bill, he came out from restaurant. The car driver was waiting for him. He sat on car when driver opened the car door for him. He said in cold tone, "Drive to home."

The driver looked his eye were black and there was punch mark on his face.  that's why he said with concern, "but sir..."

Kavish scolded him, "Didn't you hear what I said? Or should I need to drive myself?"

The driver apologized and started the car.

After half an hour, The car stopped and Kavish came out. Shyam was waiting for him at main door.  When Shyam looked at Kavish's black eye and punch mark on his face, he asked with concern, "Sir?"

Kavish didn't pay attention to him and went to his room. He closed his door forcefully.

Shyam went to driver and asked angrily, "What happened? Who dare to touch him?" 

The driver startled, "I don't know. I asked to go to hospital but he didn't listen me and gave me order to drive."

Shyam left angrily and called to Ravi who just came out from business meeting. He send off client to his car as shown of respect because his boss didn't attend meeting when he arranged meeting himself. But Ravi knew what position Suhana holds into his boss's heart. That's why he has no complaint into his heart.

Ravi heard the ring tone of his mobile and took out from his pocket. He looked screen and attended the call, "hello"

Shyam told him what he saw. Ravi asked with shocked, "What? What are you saying?"

Shyam frowned, "I am saying what I saw. You are his assistant. Isn't your duty to protect him? Where the hell were you when he was attacked?"

Ravi rubbed his temple with his finger because of headache. He wasn't ready to argue with him in this suitation. He told Shyam, "I am coming and call the doctor."

Shyam said with gritted teeth, "I know what I should in this suitation. Don't tell me my job." And hung up call.

Ravi looked at mobile with frustration but it was not time for it. 'wasn't boss with Suhana?'

He knew that time boss was angry and nobody could handle him expect one person.

He dialled her number while driving.

Suhana reached in her room when her mobile rang. She thought, 'who was calling me this time?' she took out her mobile and looked at mobile screen. She was irritated after looking at number. She wasn't ready to talk with anyone related to him. She wanted to cut the call but after thinking, she attended the call and asked with gritted teeth, "why are you calling this time?"

Ravi was startled to hear her angry voice. He thought, 'Did something happened between her and boss?'

But he said polielty, "Miss Triveni, sorry to disturb you this time.But somone punched boss. Do you know something about it?"

Suhana asked with concern, "Someone punched him?" Suhana was worried for him after hearing it. She was so concerned for Rajeev that she didn't notice Kavish. She tried to recall about his face when she was yelling at him. She was so angry that she didn't notice.

Ravi replied, "Yeah, Miss Triveni, as you know about boss's temper. Can you come with me to look him?"

After hearing it, Suhana's worried vanished into air. She said with frustration, "Why will I come with you to see your boss? I am not doctor. Call the doctor, not me. Mr Ravi, it's not my problem that your boss is injured or not. So don't call me from now on. I don't want to see his face again."