Chapter 48

After taking shower, she noticed she forgot taking clothes with her. She covered herself with towel and opened the door a little. She took out her face from bathroom door while her body was hiding behind the door. She looked room carefully and noticed there was nobody that's why she took a relief breath and came out.

She saw clothes on bed neatly. She was confused but she took steps towards the bed. When she noticed the clothes were her size she blushed. She could wear her last day clothes but Kavish prepared the clothes for her. She already agreed to start the relationship with him that's why she accepted his goodwill.

In his house, every servants were male that's why she was sure nobody would enter into his bedroom without permission since she was here. She spends many nights with him since last months and she knew his few habits. She smiled sweetly because she was touched that he prepared clothes for her himself while there were many peoples who wanted to serve him.

She worn the clothes and do her hairs into ponytail. She put kajal and lip balm and looked herself into mirror. After looking herself into mirror for few seconds, she thought she was in relationship she should started to work on her looks like other girls. But she didn't like to much makeup. She could use lipstick instead lip balm. If she knew she was going to spend night with him, she would definitely put lipstick in her bag but there was nothing except kajal, comb and lip balm. She thought to go on shopping at evening after office time. After thinking, she nodded her head and left  the bedroom.

As she came the downstairs, she looked Kavish who was sitting on dinning table while reading something on tablet. As she started to spend time with him she started to notice why many girls wanted to be with him. He has his charm that nobody could miss it. Then was she blind in past that she didn't notice?

Kavish noticed her gaze on himself that's why he raised his head and looked her. He was glad that She worn the dress which he selected. Except couple pajama, he prepared some couple clothes for himself and her. When he attended a party, he somehow managed to hear about couple clothes. He asked about it to Ravi. After all, he was never in relationship before that's why he never know about it. When Ravi told him what is couple clothes, he decided to prepared some for himself and her. He was confident that one day Suhana will accept him then he can do what he didn't in past. But he never knew this day would come soon. Thank god, he prepared in advance. Now, he saw her into their couple clothes he confirmed it was not dream. Suhana really started to accept him.

Suhana gave him smile and came to dinning table. When Shyam looked her, he didn't think much but looking at his boss. He noticed something was missing. He looked again Suhana and his boss. Something clicked on his mind. Their clothes it seemed..... he smiled brightly that means his boss succeeded in his pursuit. Good... good it was good news for them.

He greeted Suhana with smile, "Good morning Miss Tiwari."

Suhana smiled to him, "Good morning "

Kavish looked Shyam with dark eyes and asked with cold tone, "Where is breakfast?"

Shyam looked at his boss and he knew his mistake that he got much emotional that's why he coughed lightly and replied him, "I ask for serving."

Kavidh nodded and stood up. He pulled the chair for her and smiled, "Sit here."

She was confused why he scolded to Shyam suddenly. But looking at him, he was behaving normal that's why she didn't think much and sat down, "Thank you."

Kavish sat down on his chair and said, "They will serve breakfast soon. If it will be not your liking, tell me. I will ask them to prepare."

Suhana nodded and soon the dishes were served. She looked the table and amazed after looking dishes. There was only two of them on table for eating but the dishes were enough for more than ten peoples.

Kavish put food on her plate and said, "Eat while its warm."

She nodded and started to eat. They didn't talk much on table but the atmosphere was sweet between them.

As they finished the breakfast, the car was ready for taking them their offices. In the car, Kavish was replying the answer of mail while Suhana was looking outside. In between his work, he occasionally looked her. He wanted to take her into his arms but he was afraid what if she would uncomfortable with his behaviour that's why he controlled himself. He understood himself he has now plenty of time.

After twenty minutes, the car stopped near her office, Suhana looked at him who was busy in his work and said, "Bye"

Kavish raised his head and nodded. As she put her hand on door handle, she heard her name from his mouth, "Suhana"

She turned back and looked him, "Hmm?"

He looked her lips who was open a little. He wanted to give her good bye kiss but he forcefully averted his gaze from her lips to her eyes and asked slowly, "What time will I come to pick you up?"

She looked into his eyes. When she understood what he wanted to say, she hesitantly opened her mouth, "Kavish, Actually I can't go with you in evening. I didn't go to home last night that's why if I won't go home today, my parents will suspect."

In reality, he wanted her to move on his house but he knew she won't agree that's why he didn't ask.

And about marriage, if she agrees, he could marry her today. He thought to go her home and ask her parents for their marriage but he rejected this idea. Because he knew there were many differences between them. And her elder brother in law was big problem. If he makes her parents agree somehow, her elder brother in law won't agree. For him, she was his daughter and nobody was perfect match for her.

That's why he decided to pursue her. When she wholeheartedly started to accept him, her elder brother in law has to agree for their marriage. He couldn't object her choice.

Kavish nodded as he understood what she wanted say, "but give me one or two hours in evening. I will definitely drop you at your home before 9 pm. Okay?"

After hearing him, she thought about her shopping. But looking at his pleading eyes, she couldn't deny him. She nodded, "ok, I will give you call when I will finish my work."

Kavish gave her smile and nodded, "ok... Suhana?"

She looked him as she wanted to ask, 'now what?'

He said as the matter of fact, "Actually, couples give eachother goodbye kisses." In the past, he kissed her whenever he wanted but now they were in relationship that's why he wanted to know what's going on her mind.

Suhana blushed after hearing it. After looking her red face, he raised his hand and pulled her into his arms, "We are in relationship. We are couple, right?"

She knew something was changed between them since last night but she didn't dislike it. She was enjoying it.

She nodded her head. As she nodded,  he put his lips on her. After satisfied with kiss, he pulled away his lips from her. He looked her dazed look and smile. He adjusted her clothes and said, "Now, go to office."

She blushed deeply and opened the door. She almost run away from him. He laughed with amusement. It's good to tease her.

After few minutes, he got serious and looked towards front seat. Skillfully, Ravi already activated partition between them.
He opened his mouth and started to give order Ravi for evening. Ravi disactivated partition and started to note down. It was first time they were going to date officially that's why Kavish has to prepare everything in advance. He knew it was also her first time in relationship. He wanted to give her what other girls has. That's why he read many articles and books about dating and relationships.

After listening, Ravi was shocked but happy. It's good that his boss finally found his happiness. He was with his boss since many years. But it was first time he saw his boss so happy.