Chapter 57

Next day was weekend. Suhana and Kavish decided to meet that day. Now her parents knew about Kavish that's why she couldn't meet him daily. It was also reason that Suhana planned to meet him after asking her parents' permission. She didn't ask them till yet but she knew they won't reject it. So she was not worried but unexpected event happened. Suhana didn't know her life was going to change completely after that.

In the evening, when Suhana reached home, she looked her mother troubled. She asked with concern, "What happened mom?"

Mrs Trivedi looked at her and told, "Actually, Neena bhabhi ji suddenly got ill. You know she already has no good health since Manish's father expires. Now her condition is not good. Manish is out of station because of important work. He can only come till tomorrow evening. That's why Kamaya has to stay with her mother-in-law. There is an annual program in Sonu's school. He has taken practice in the program. Kamya couldn't attend his function. That's why you have to go now. Kamya already send the car to pick you up. Go and pack your some clothes. You may have to stay for few days. "

This time, it was Suhana number to get troubled. It's not that she didn't want to go her sister's house or help her but she already promised to Kavish. It seemed she had to talk him.

Suhana nodded and went to her room for packing her bag. After closing the door, she decided to inform Kavish while packing her stuff.

Within few rings, Kavish picked her call as he was waiting for her call, "Hey, did you miss me?" After meeting her family, Kavish seemed like to tease her whenever he can.

Even, Suhana spend time with him but after teasing by him, she blushed. After few seconds, she recovered and told to him, "Kavish, I am sorry. I can come to meet you tomorrow."

Kavish didn't get her reply but heard that sentence. He frowned and asked, "Why?" She couldn't come to meet him daily. He could understand it.

But she can meet him sometimes otherwise he has to go her home to talk her parents. He was serious for her. He would definitely marry her. It's just that he needs sometimes. There were a negative thoughts into his mind.

Suhana told him about Kamya, "I have to go her home. I promise I will meet you when I will come back.

After hearing her reason, he relaxed. Atleast, her parents is not opposed to their relationship.

It was just that Kavish has a meeting out of station. He could attend it. He agreed, "Fine. But you have to pay with interest."

After hearing his positive reply, Suhana relieved. She thought Kavish would be angry. She was now more guilty for him that he agreed easily. She replied, "ok, You decide. I won't deny it."

Kavish smirked after hearing her reply. He already started to plan how she make up for him.

After talking a while, Suhana hung the call. She almost finished her packing.

It was 10 pm when Suhana reached her sister's house. Sonu was already sleeping because he had to wake up early in the next morning. The auntie and driver were old in Manish's house. They were trusted that's why Kamya left Sonu with auntie while she was in hospital with her mother-in-law. The doctor told to keep in observation for two days as she was going to aged.

After taking dinner, Suhana slept in guest house.

.......................
I am sorry to update late. It was short chapter. I will try to update next chapter soon.