Chapter 38

After few hours, kavish woke up and looked Suhana who was sleeping soundly into his arms. A smile came on his lips naturally. Since he met her,  he has a dream when he wakes up, he would look at her first. He put his weight on his elbow and touched her face with his other hand. He couldn't decide it was his illusion or reality but he likes it. His fingers touched her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks finally traced her lips. He urged to kiss her but he controlled himself because he didn't want her to wake up. He can look her like it in his whole life. He knew since starting that he has feeling for her. But as time passed, he understood his love for her. He wants her to be always happy.

She reacted when he came close to her. He was confused that she is pretending not to understand what is between them or she really didn't know. But how can any girl be so innocent in her age? He was ready to wait until she understands her feeling.

Suhana woke up and opened her eyes.  Her eyes met his which were looking at her. There was a gentleness into his eyes. She knew when she met him first time his face was expressionless and she was scared him but now she can look expression in his face. Even she was scared him now but not so much. She felt secure and safe around him.

But looking at his unblinking eyes, she didn't know what was he thinking and how to react.
After thinking something, she opened her mouth, "What is time?" She thought she took only nap as she could reach office at time.

Without looking away, he answered in low voice, "around 5 pm."

She got shocked to hear it, "Shit... How can I sleep so much? I am already late for office." As she tried to get up, her lips touched his. Her eyes got widened while he was stunned. But feeling her soft lips, naturally he held her head from back and started to deep kiss.

After satisfied with kiss, he left her lips. They sat on sofa. He brushed her untangled hairs with his fingers while said in husky voice, "Ravi applied your half day leave in your office. It's already late that's why there is no use to go office now. I have some important work to finish. It will take few minutes. After dinner, I will drop you to your home."
Even, Kavish didn't talk to Ravi but he had confident to his PA that he is smart person and knew what to do at right time. Kavish knew very well that Suhana couldn't take initiative herself  until someone talked her. He didn't know exactly what Ravi talked to her but he knew someone is Ravi. He is satisfied that his PA is not useless person.

Suhana thought a second what Kavish said. She couldn't go office that time. And what will she do in her home? She thought it's reasonable to stay into his office. She agreed, "ok... But I need to talk you something if you have time otherwise we can talk later." She said hesititately. She knew he was busy person. First she came without asking him and second he already spend so much time with her. That's why she didn't want to be reason of his wasting time.

Kavish was delighted after hearing it. It's first time she wanted to talk him. He is really busy but he has time to talk her and spend time with her. He nodded in happy mood, "I am not so busy, Suhana. We can talk now."

Suhana chewed her lips because she didn't know how to start what she wanted to say. Kavish was waiting for her that's why At last, she made her mind and started to say, "Kavish.... she is my sister. Sometimes, she did much but she wants my happiness. Mr Ravi told me you did brother-in-law's company that because you thought she hurt me. But she is my family. Sometimes, it happens between family. If you have any misunderstanding about my family ad relatives, in future, please talk to me before taking any action."

He was not angry but delighted at least she talked to him. Even, he was happy that she said herself about future. He didn't show much expression but caressed her hairs, "Fine, I will talk to you next time. But Suhana if you need any help in future, I am ready for you. If you want to talk someone, I am all ears. Remember it." After hearing it, her heart started to beat fastly. She nodded without saying any words.