chapter 4

The following morning, suhana and her colleagues got out from train on their station with their bags.
They were tired because they didn't sleep last night because of chatting and playing games together while suhana decided to sleep. First, she was tired mentally and physically and second, she knew she would not get much time to rest because of her family when she would get back.
She streched her body for relaxation when she stood on station. They were happy for get back their city.
They came out from station and bid goodbye to each other for going back their homes.
She took a taxi and got in. She had many bags because of gifts for her family. After climbing into taxi, she closed her eyes and cleared her mind from negative thoughts.
Although, she has family and everyone is nice. But she never closed her family. Her sisters are also caring but they always judge her that's why she shared her thoughts after thinking many times. She can't tell them. What if they think it's her fault. Yeah, she accepted it's her fault but what if they scold her except give her their shoulders for crying. What if they told their parents. She didn't know how would they react. What if they would start to neglect her again? No, she can't take risk. She earned her position into her family. She never let it lose again at any cost.
Even, she wants to remain on her position into her family after her death.

She took a deep breath and put on earplugs into her ears for listing music. Only music could distract her from her problem. Abd its worked. A smile came into her lips when she heard lyrics. She wanted to sing loud but she knew she was wrost singer of world and she didn't want to embrassment in front of taxi driver. That's why she sang lyrics into her heart as usual.

After one hour, tax driver stopped the taxi infront of her house. She looked her house and smiled. Finally, she reached. She came out from taxi and driver put down her bags. She paid the driver abd driver drove off. She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. She didn't want to disturb her father from his work that's why she didn't call him to pick her up. And her father didn't call her. It's not new for her.

After few minutes, her second elder sister namita opened the gate. Namita looked her and hugged her tightly, "we were waiting for her."
Suhana only smiled, "it's nice to see you sis." Namita was three years old from suhana. It means her sister was here that's why her father was busy and didn't call her. Now, she was relieved that she didn't call her father otherwise it would stress for him.

Namita rushed inside after giving her hug. Suhana managed to take inside the bags. When she came into hall, she saw her brother in law who was doing work into his laptop.

Rajeev (Namita's husband) is business man. His company is among top 100 companies into the city. It means his family is one of rich family. He is always busy in his company but he somehow manages to give his time to her sister Namita. That's why Namita thinks she is lucky girl of the world. Suhana is happy for her sister.

Suhana's elder sister Kamya who is married with a collector. Her husband (Manish) is most respected man into the city. It means his family is rich and powerful. Although, Manish doesn't give Kamya much time but their married life is good and they have a son named Sonu who is five years old.

Her sister's husband are from respected family and rich that's why they always judge her. They think that if suhana wouldn't change herself how will she manage to get married a rich and respected man? They didn't want their brother in law (suhana's future husband) would not be low standard than them. Then how will they show their faces into society? And their opinion makes suhana more irritated. She didn't want to change herself for other most importantly for a man.

When Suhana looked Manish, she smiled and greeted, "hello brother in law, how are you?"
Manish looked suhana and smiled, "finally, you came। Your sister was missing you so much."
She chuckled, "okay... Let's me get change. I am coming in some minutes."
He nodded and she left. She took one bag to her room while other two left into dinning room which were full with gifts.