Chapter 11

In the evening, Kavish and suhana were in the private room of restaurant. She looked at his injured hand and asked with concern, "how is your hand?"

He was pleased to hear that she is concerned for him. He looked at his hand and said nonchalantly, "it's fine now."

She said with excitement, "Then you can eat yourself."

He glared at her with anger. She felt his burning eyes on herself. She changed her sitting posture slightly. She smiled fakely , "I was just kidding."

He leaned to close her and whispered into her ear, "don't joke like it otherwise prepare to bear consequences."

Although, she felt goosebumps on her whole body because of his closeness. But she blinked her eyes and nodded. She wanted to ask, 'dont you like joke?' but she didn't want to provoke him that's why she swallowed her words wholely.

Looking at her blushing face, he curled his lips and sat straight.

At last, they finished their dinner and he dropped her. She asked him to stop the car on the road of her house street, "please drop me here. I will go myself from here." Actually, her parents went on evening walk everyday on that time. She didn't want her parents saw her to get out from his car otherwise it's hard for her to explain.

He only nodded and said driver to stop the car. She got out from car and this time, she didn't say anything while started to walk towards her house. He glared her back with gloomy face. The driver was waiting for his order. After few seconds, he sighed and gave signal to go. The car started to run on road.

After entering into her home, she went directly to her room. She changed her clothes and laid on her bed. She felt relieved now. Even, her bed was not soft and comfortable like his but it was her bed. As she laid, she slept immediately because if tiredness and stress.

Two days kavish only invited her at lunch time. She was relieved that she had to spend time with him once in day. For her, spending time with him was not less than torture. After two days, he didn't invite her because he was busy. She was busy into her work. She didn't think so much about it. Her life became again boring office to home and home to office. But she had used to her boring lifestyle and felt comfortable.

After one week, his hand was healed. Kavish looked at his hand and thought, 'I didn't contact her but she also didn't try to contact me. Everyone says I am cold and heartless but isn't she also heartless?'

Suhana was into washroom with her female colleagues. Sanaya came out from a cubicle and asked with making her face, "guys, do you have sanitary pads?"

Juhi nodded and said, "wait for me here. I am coming soon."

She left. Suhana also heard it then she recalled something. Her face got pale.

Juhi came and gave to Sanaya. Sanaya thanked her. Juhi noticed Suhana who was standing there since she left. She put her hand on Suhana's shoulder and asked with concern, "What's up Suhana?"

Suhana looked her surroundings and murmured, "I have periods more than one week. Normally, I have four or five days. But now, I am feeling weakness."

Juhi said with worried, "did it happen before?"

Suhana put her hand in her forehead with frustration, "no, It's first time. I thought it stopped naturally. I missed many times but.... What should I do now?"

Juhi asked, "you took pills. May be, it's side effect. don't worry. Just go for checkup."

Suhana said with worried, "yeah... But I don't know any doctor. And I am afraid if anyone found out."