chapter 10

In the office, her colleagues were in good mood because of last night but for her, it was torture. If she didn't go pub, he wouldn't injured himself. If he didn't injured, she wouldn't go to his home. If she didn't go to his home, she wouldn't spend time with him. She wanted to stay away from him and forgot about that night. Even, she had only few memories about that night which were not clear but she was scared. She didn't want anybody would find out about it. That's why it's better to stay away from him.

It's tea break time and she was with her colleagues into pantry. They were making themselves tea and coffee and doing gossips.

Juhi asked Suhana, "Suhana why did you leave early yesterday?"

Suhana replied with smile, "I was feeling dizzy and my mom was calling me. That's why I left soon." She only lied.

Sanaya teased her, "Juhi, don't you know she is like it. She always left us in between." They all smiled.

Reema said in gossip tone, "Guys, do you know why gagan hasn't come office."

Juhi and suhana pursed their lips to hear Gagan name. He was the person who gave drug to Suhana. Juhi felt guilty towards Suhana because Suhana had to suffer in her place. The first time is special for every girl. Even, Suhana didn't care but she had to spend night with stranger.

Juhi and Sanaya didn't know anything about it. Even, they didn't notice Juhi and Suhana's face expression changed to hear his name  That's why Sanaya asked with curiosity, "Why?"

Reema looked them with excitement, "I heard Singh group is attacking his dad's business nonstop since few days. It seemed they had some grudge between them. Everyone knows in this city noone can survive if Singh group is against you."

Sanaya looked at Reema with shocked and asked, "Do you know the reason? Because his dad company is small like our company. How can his dad offend  them?" Gagan's dad had good relations with Mr Nanda. And Gagan's dad wanted gagan learn before joining his company that's why he was doing work into Nanda association.

Reema shook her head, "nobody knew. Even, Gagan's dad is worried. He was thinking to whom he offended since few days. He asked to his family also."

Juhi and suhana were sitting silently. Even, they also didn't know anything about it. Juhi whispered into Suhana's ear, "I am happy to hear it. It's true you can't escape from your karma." Suhana denied to take action against Gagan because of her reputation and Juhi respected her decision. They didn't know who was that stranger. And it was not stranger's fault. If they took action, it will be ruined both reputation Suhana and stranger. Juhi was happy because gagan was arrogant because of his dad business. Now, it was not in good condition. At least, he would learn from his mistake.

Suhana only sighed. She didn't know what to say. She was trapped by him. But now, for her, gagan was not big issue. It was Kavish. She didn't know what he wants from her.

In Singh group,
Kavish was listening while Ravi was giving him report. Kavish was giving suggestion between Ravi's report, "Change the manager of that mall."

Ravi nodded, "noted sir." Ravi knew kavish never tolerated to anybody mistake. Ravi added in last, "Sir, Mr Deewakar wants to meet you. He is contacting us since few days."

Kavish knew he would contact him soon. He looked at his injured hand. He was in good mood today. He gave order, "Arrange the meeting with him."

Ravi nodded, "ok"

He looked at his watch and asked, "What is she doing now?"

Ravi looked his boss action. It's lunch time that's why he understood what his boss. He gave response immediately, "Sir, I will call her."