Chapter 53

Around 12 pm, Mrs Trivedi said, "Suhana, go and get ready." She looked Namita and Kamya and said, "help her." Suhana wanted to refuse but Namita and Kamya nodded that's why she didn't say anything. Trio came to Suhana's room. Namita went to her wardrobe and started to look decent dress for Suhana. After searching a while, she couldn't find any. She turned to Suhana who was sitting on the bed and asked with raising her eyebrows, "Didn't you ready any dress?"

Suhana was embarrassed because she didn't think much and thought she would wear any dress which she already have. But after racking every dress in her mind, she couldn't find any dress which fit to her in this occasion. Why didn't she think for shopping? But she was spending her time with Kavish after office hours. How has she have time to think about dress?

This time, Kamya also scolded Suhana , "You girl, It's your luck that you found boyfriend. But you have to dress up otherwise he would feel you bored then that time you will have nothing to worried."

Suhana lowered her head and said in low voice, "He is not like it."

Kamya gave her advice, "Suhana, May be, he is not like it but we girls have to maintain ourselves. We can't guarantee what will happen in future. But if we don't do hundred percent effort, we will regret in future. After doing your best, If result are not good, it not our fault but destiny. Do you understand?"

"That's why now you have boyfriend, you should start to take care yourself. I didn't say anything in past but now I am saying because I am experienced. I saw world more than you."

After hearing it, Suhana nodded. Because she knew her sister was doing for her good.

Namita murmured herself, "If I know it would happen, I would already arrange dress for you."

Kamya said to Namita, "Now we can't do anything. Let's make any of it."

Namita nodded and took out a long kurti and matching palazzo from the wardrobe, "I think it's good."

Kamya nodded. Suhana took the dress from Namita and went to washroom for changing. After changing it, Namita asked her to sit on chair while Kamya took a necklace and matching earing from Mrs Trivedi.

Namita did light makeup with kajal and lipstick to Suhana. Namita didn't much to Suhana's hairs because it was already straight and long. She combed it and fixed with hair clip. Other side, Kamya helped Suhana to wear necklace and earrings. Kamya looked a chain with pendant on Suhana's neck and started to unbuckle the chain, "I think it won't match your dress." The chain and pendant was not expensive that's she didn't think much. She thought Suhana bought it with her salary.

Suhana put her lower lip between her teeth and said with difficulty, "Di, leave it. I like it. It will hide with necklace."

After hearing it, Namita and Kamya looked Suhana with suspicion, then they looked each other. Namita asked with bright eyes, "Did he give you, Suhana?" Namita and Kamya were experienced.

Suhana blushed deeply and nodded. Now, Kavish was coming to her home. What's she need to hide? If Kavish finds out she took out that pendant, it was hard for her to explain. After spending some time with him, she understood in what he could comprise and in what he couldn't comprise.

Namita and Kamya laughed loudly while Suhana felt more embarrassed. Namita asked with curiously, "Suhana, you didn't tell us about your boyfriend. What's his name, his age, his occupation?"

Suhana didn't know how to answer her and said hesitantly, "Sis, Actually...."

Namita looked her with narrow eyes, "What? Can't you tell us?"

Kamya said to Namita, "He is coming already. We will know soon. Don't pressure her."

Suhana looked with relief to Kamya. Namita took deep breath and said, "I am going out to see he came or not." Namita left after saying it.