chapter 6

After getting out from building, suhana waited a side for taxi. She didn't want to go office in that state, nor her house. She racked her mind where she wanted to go that time. But there was no place in this whole world for her where she wanted to go.

In her house, she has family but nobody is close to her, same goes to office. In office, she has colleagues but nobody close to her. There is no problem with them. It's her problem. She is like hedgehog who doesn't want to close anyone.

She hailed a taxi and sat into the taxi. The taxi driver asked her, "madam... Address?"

Without looking to him, she said polietly, "children park."

The driver looked at her with suspicious but didn't say anything. After all, the driver cared about money... Nothing else.

The driver started the engine and suhana put her head on window seat and looked outside. The scenery was running with the taxi. Her mind was black because of many thoughts.

After twenty minutes, the taxi stopped. Suhana paid the fare and took her steps towards the park. She bought a ticket and entered into park. There were many families. The parents came with their children. Only suhana was alone. But she didn't care around her surroundings. She took a spot into corner and sat on the bench. In front of her, the children were playing with their parents.

She sighed and laughed on herself. When she was child, she wanted to grow up soon as she could her life like her parents. She thought she would be happy and satisfied person after getting grow up. But now, she is grown up. Are she happy or satisfied? No.... Now she wanted to go back into her childhood era.

In childhood, she was happy. Her parents and her sisters never critized to her. They were satisfied with her. Even, when she did mistake, they told her what to do or not.....

But she didn't know since when everything is changed. She tried to recalled again and again. Since her highschool, everything was perfect into her life. Even, everything was normal till half of the first year college...... But that incident...

When she recalled about that incident. She shivered terrible. She never wanted to remember about that incident. That incident is black spot of her life. Everything is changed after that.

But one thing is good about that incident... It's Sam. She met Sam because of incident. Sam was her senior and most popular guy of college. And he also known as handsome guy and famous of his cold behaviour. In college, every girl has crush on him. But he never noticed anyone. That's why he is most famous guy of college. When Suhana recalled about it, she smiled. Suhana heard about him and she might saw him two or three times because he is inapprochable guy and suhana didn't care about it. She only wanted to focus on her study. But fortunately, she met him.

Only sam and suhana knew about that incident. Because if Sam didn't save her that day, suhana will not be saved. She was thankful to him. Their bondation getting strong as passing time. If Sam was not with her side, she would never live normal life and never cope up with that incident. It's Sam who was her courage and he told her, 'nobody can hurt her because he is her side.' and she believed it without any doubts.

Even, in college, every girl was jealous with her but she didn't care about it. After meeting with Sam, she got to far away from everyone including her family. Because she didn't care anybody except Sam. It's goes same to Sam. Sam also cares her a lot. Nobody is important for him except Suhana. They were happy with each other company. Nobody can bully Suhana because Sam always stood for her and nobody can bully Sam because suhana was with him.

Everything was right but four years ago, Sam's parents decided him to go aboard. Sam was against it. Suhana knew her parents was silently agreed with his parents. Suhana also didn't want it. But their parents gave them reason why it's important for him to go.