chapter 29

Suhana gulped her saliva and turned her face towards window. He cursed into his heart, 'Why is this girl so obedient?'

He did carefully a side her hairs and kissed on her exposed shoulders carefully, "You are not allowed to show your skin except me." She felt butterflies into her stomach.

but she looked at him with suspicious. 'Why is he talking like a boyfriend?' But she had no dare to ask him.

He held her hand into his hand. He put a bracelet on her wrist. When she noticed something was on wrist, she looked at wrist. But she was shocked. Why is it looking so familiar? Before she asked anything, he told her, "When I saw it I recalled about you.... Simple and unique." The bracelet was giving compliment on her skin. It felt it made for her.

If she was not touched from his words, it's definitely lie. She tried to hid her nervousness and said with husky voice, "It's you last night who bought it?" Even, it was statement but she asked like question.

He examined her face for few minutes then nodded, "Do you like it?" He knew answer by looking at her but he wanted to hear from her mouth.

She looked outside through window and shook her head, "No". She had no fantasy which she couldn't afford.

But he kissed on her cheek and said proudly, "But I like it." He was glad that he bought something which she liked. He didn't care about price and anything else. He can do anything only her one instruction. But unfortunately, she never asked him to do anything for her.

He didn't know her taste and preference. And she was not easy person who told by herself. There is only one way to find about her by spending time with her.

Suhana pursed her lips and didn't say anything. He took her hand into his hand and interlocked their fingers. She tried to protest but he was strong. That's why in the end, she gave up and let him do what he wanted. He was in good mood now.

Actually, in first place, he was not going to attend this party. He always avoided to party because it's so noisy. But when suhana mentioned to leave, he suddenly recalled about party. Then, he decided to attend it with Suhana.

The car stopped in front of venue gate. When the party organiser heard Kavish Singh was coming, he couldn't believe but soon he came to his senses and rushed towards the gate to welcome him. He scolded his assistant, "We didn't arrange anything. Why didn't you tell me before?"

The assistant felt wrong but said in low voice, "Sir, I got to know just now. Before I called to Mr Ravi, he denied directly. But suddenly he called just now and informed that Mr Singh is coming. That's why I inform now."

The organiser didn't do anything now that's why he said, "Let it go now. Come with me to welcome him. Remember that we can't afford to offend him in any case."

The assistant knew very well that's why he nodded in agreement.

The driver opened the car door. Kavish came out from car and adjusted his coat. The organiser and his assistant plastered smile on their faces. Before they came to greeted Kavish, they noticed the kavish raised his hand towards inside the car. They were confused what's going on. They saw a beautiful hand put on Kavish's hand. And his grip got tight. As Suhana came out from car, Kavish held her waist and pulled her towards himself.

The others looked at that scene and got dumbfounded. They never saw Kavish attended any party with any female. Even, they never saw and female subordinates and female assistant with him. What were they imagine things?

But everyone came into their senses soon and the organiser came forward with smile abd greeted, "Hello, Mr Singh. Please welcome."

Kavish nodded towards him without expression and took steps forward. Suhana felt uncomfortable to take steps like him handling her waist. She frowned and asked with impatience, "What are you doing?"