Chapter 33

It's already one week but Sameer didn't find out the exact reason. Suhana was worried. She knew how much it would effect on Rajeev's company reputation. She was confused that what should she do or not.

At night, she was in her room. She took her mobile and asked herself, 'Should I call Kavish? But elder brother-in-law denied. Sameer couldn't find out reason. What should I do?'

She pulled her hairs with frustration. Nobody was in peace mind in her family since they knew about current suitation of Rajeev's company. Everyone was upset. Even, Namita and Rajeev didn't show any sadness. They tried to show that it's fine. It doesn't affect on their daily life but everyone knew how much the matter was serious.

Manish also tried as much as he could but nobody was giving satisfied response.

She decided to call Kavish. She hoped  Kavish would definitely help her. As she was going to call, she stopped herself and asked herself, "In what basis I will ask him? We know each other because of work. What if he misunderstood me?

On what basis will he help me?"

She knew Kavish was not that type of person. He was nice with her but she was afraid if he would misunderstood her.

She restrained herself and thought to ask Sameer again. She could ask Sameer for help because they were friends and they knew each other since many years. But Kavish was different. She met him just now and she didn't know what relationship was between them. They were not friends nor they have any other relationship. She met him because of work and sometimes out of work but it doesn't mean she can ask him for help shamelessly. She took deep sigh.

She was confused what should she do or not.

The following day, Namita and Rajeev knew everyone was sad because of them. It was serious matter but it doesn't mean they let their family worried.

Rajeev was doing his best and he was confident he will find out some way to save his company soon.

Namita, Rajeev, Mr Triveni and Mrs Triveni were drinking evening tea.

Namita wrapped her hand around Mrs Triveni arm and said, "Mom, dad, please don't be worried for us. Rajeev will find a way to save his company.

But if both of you are worried and it would effect on your health. We will not forgive ourselves. Please have trust on Rajeev."

Mr Triveni smiled with ensure, "We know but you are our children. It's natural to be worry for children if they are in problem.

You will understand when you will have children in future."

Namita blushed deeply and said in spoiled voice, "dad.."

There was a smile on everyone's face. They decided to not mention about this matter anymore and talked about other topic with enjoying.

Suhana came and looked her parents, Namita and Rajeev who were talking and laughing. There was a pleasant atmosphere. She put her bag aside and joined them, "What were all of you talking?"

After finishing tea, Namita suggested, "Mom, today don't prepare dinner at home. why don't all of us go out for dinner? It's a long time when we went out together."

Mrs Triveni said, "you know your dad and I don't like outside food. You take Suhana with you."

Suhana pouted, "I don't want to go. I am tired."

Namita hit lightly on her arm, "I will not listen any excuses this time. You know you are getting more bore as passing time."

Suhana made her face but Namita didn't mind about her.