Chapter 55

Namita called Suhana. After whole ring, Suhana didn't reply. Namita shook her head. She didn't think they had to dare to do it in the home when everyone was around. That's why she send the text message to Suhana. She hoped Suhana would look it and come out. She waited for few hours.

Meanwhile, Suhana almost jumped out from his arms if Kavish didn't hold her tightly. After a while, Kavish left her lips with satisfaction and smiled. Suhana glared him and looked her mobile. There was a missed call and text message from Namita. After reading the text message, she bewildered why did Namita send her message. Is she.....? No, No.... Suhana chanted the 'No' word like mantra if that would true.

Kavish looked her reaction and asked while rubbing her red lips with his thumb, "What happened? What are you nervous?"

Suhana looked at him and said with suspiciously, "Namita di send the text message us to come out. Lunch is ready. Do you think....?"

Kavish noticed someone was outside when he was kissing her. But nobody knocked or came in he didn't react. Now it seemed.

Kavish said calmly, "Don't think to much. Let's go outside."

Suhana nodded and said as she stood up from his lap, "Let me retouch my lipstick." Her lipstick got smudged because of kissing. If she goes out like it, everyone would know what they did alone.

Suhana sat on stool and started to retouch her lipstick while looking in mirror. Kavish's eyes got darker after looking it. He hugged her from behind and said hoarse voice, "Try to avoid wearing makeup till we will married. Especially lipstick."

Suhana got confused and asked while looking him through mirror, "Why?"

Kavish gulped when he recalled their first night when they met first time. It was his lucky day. If he didn't meet her that day, they might not meet. If they met somehow later, he might miss the opportunity to know her according to his character. He might notice her but after rejecting by her, he never thought to meet her. He knows he was proud and stubborn person. After getting reject by her, he never force himself on her.

That's why he thanked to fate for them to meet. He looked into her eyes, "You don't remember. But I remember correctly when we met first time. You worn makeup. You looked so seductively that day. Whenever I look to wear makeup, it's hard for me to control  myself. Do you understand now?" He kissed on her neck to control his breathing. Suhana felt his kiss and breath on her neck and she got startled. She knew it was so dangerous to be alone with him but she also like him so much. She couldn't help but want to spend time with him. She knew very well he was struggling to control his desire every time when they were together. She was moved and touched to know that he respects her that's why she wants to give him her best.

It was hard to struggle herself but she also wants to overcome her fear. She might need to go psychiatric for treatment. She avoided in past because she didn't want to tell anybody about her condition and she thought she didn't need it. But now, she wants to go for Kavish.

Kavish looked her in dazed expression and sucked her skin, "what are you thinking?"

Suhana came out into her senses when she felt something wet on her neck. She shook her head and put the lipstick back, "Let's go out. Everyone is waiting us."

Kavish looked her carefully. He was aware that she lost in her thought just now. She didn't want to tell him. What could be matter? Kavish wanted to ask her but after thinking a while, he didn't ask or say anything.

They came out from her room. Namita looked at them and relaxed. Fortunately, only Namita and Kamya knew what they were doing into the room. If others got to know,  Kavish left only bad expression. It was hard to say that their parents and Manish would agree to this marriage or not.

After seeing them coming out from room, Namita didn't go to them but left for kitchen.

On the dinning table, the atmosphere was lively. Everyone was satisfied with dishes. Kavish praised his to be mother-in-law and to be sister-in-law. Kamya and Mrs Trivedi were already satisfied with him. After hearing his praise, they were more happy. Whoever not be happy to hearing praise. That's why in the reward,they shared Suhana's childhood memories to Kavish. When Suhana heard it, she was embarrassed. She wanted to stop them but Kavish was listening attentively. That's why Suhana couldn't do anything except embarrassed.

After lunch, Kavish left after saying goodbye everyone.